Chapter 20

Trinity
I walked  through the halls alone and held my books quietly. Out of no where one of Harry's bad boys came up to me.

"Hey my names Niall horan rumors are going around that you and Woody broke up." It took me by surprise but I nodded. "Yeah we did." I looked down at my shoes.

"Awe come on don't be sad!" I heard him say. "Shouldn't you be like hanging out with your gang or something." He smirked and that's when I noticed all his tattoos.

"Well sorry just thought I could help out a cute girl here." I blushed a deep crimson. "Awe that's nice of you to say." He looked nervous. "Can I have your number?" I laughed and gave it to him.

"My names trinity by the way." He smiled at me. "That's a lovely name trinity." I thanked him and we just started talking about randomness. I heard the bell ring and we both said see you around.

*pic of Niall on the top*

I heard a quick buzz on my phone and smiled.

Niall: hellooooo

Trinity: helooooooooooo

Niall: I'm currently thinking about the love of my life

Trinity: stop your making me blush!

Niall: that's what I do best love.

Trinity: bye

Niall: bye <3

I put my phone down and went to class already happy this day started well.

Emerson

I fixed my eyeliner and mascara,and put my hair down. Quickly I walked past Harry's locker ignoring his shouts for me. I thought I was clear but he pulled me in the janitors closet.

"What the hell Harry!?" I said and I stepped back. I hope he saw the hurt in my eyes. "Emerson I was going to apologize, can I explain?"

You could see the sympathy in his eyes but I ignored it.

"No Harry just leave me alone."