Chapter 27

Emerson

I was nervous for the camping. That's what went through my head as I said yes. Harry looked over at me as if noticing that something was wrong.

By now everyone left to Go do their own thing. "Emerson you alright." He looked at me with concern. "Fine yes just thinking."

I grabbed his hand. It fit perfectly with mine. He looked at me still just staring.

"I really really like you Emerson." He said as he smiled showing his dimples.

"I really really like you too Harry."

>~<

Tori

By the look on everyone face, I could tell that this camping would be fun. Cameron had to walk somewhere else to talk to his friend. I was left alone once again.

I walked down the halls to go find someone else to bug. Noticing a guy crying I walked up to him. He didn't notice me,and I was surprised I had noticed him. He was in a dark corner away from everyone.

"Hey are you alright?" I asked a bit timidly. He looked up from his hands and frowned. "Obviously not!" He sasses back.

"L..Louis your crying?." It was Louis Tomlinson himself. The one in Harry's gang. He was crying.

"Don't bring this up to anyone please." He sounded helpless like he could die at that moment. I just nodded to him.

It's weird though because everyone at this school was acting weird. All of the girls that used to date the gang were suddenly very scared. It's almost as if Emerson dating Harry was a difference.

Seriously though I mean Louis really. I was carried out of my thoughts as Louis tapped my shoulder. "What are you thinking about?" I was surprised he hadn't tried to slap me or something.

"Um just thinking about school."

Whatever is  happening at this school need to be fixed.