Chapter 29

Camping day**

Harry

Nervous I am nervous. I packed my bags and walked out the door. Niall came driving with everyone in the car.

I said goodbye to Gemma. Then I put my bags in the car. Wiping my hand on my pants I opened the car.

"Hi." Everyone said to me. I smiled "HELLO." Niall yelled loudly and Trinity just laughed.

I sat next to Emerson. "Hello beautiful." I gave her a kiss on the cheek. She blushed and mumbled a hi.

"So what's the plan Niall the driver." He chuckled. "Well first we drive all the way to where we camp." Tori said. "Then we set up everything and go on an adventure."

Cameron laughed. "We could tell scary stories." Emerson shook her head. "Hell no I would get sacred." We all laughed.

"I would protect you." Trinity and Tori said awe and Cameron and Niall just snorted. I punched cameron in the shoulder and he groaned in pain.

"Harry styles I will beat the living shit out of you" Cameron yelled loudly. Niall turned around. "Oi Oi no fighting in the car."

***
We got to where they liked to camp and placed all of our stuff down. Emerson and I would share a tent. Niall and Trinity would share a tent. Tori and Cameron would Also share a tent.

Cameron Niall and I set up the tents while Tori Trinity and Emerson got a fire set up.

***

Emerson

We walked through the woods looking for logs. "So you and Harry are cute." Trinity said. Tori nodded in agreement. We gathered logs for the fire and left. While walking back I thanked them.

"I never thought we would be so lucky to be dating Niall Cameron and Harry." I said . We just nodded.

This camping trip wouldn't be so bad.

A/n not the best chapter sorry <3

Stay awesome and take risks
Taylorxoxo