Mixed With Emotions of All Kinds

POV Emily

"Thanks again Freddy. If it wasn't for you I would be kinda screwed right now in the clothes department." Freddy is my brothers beta, but he is my age.

"No problem. Can I come visit you?" I chuckle and roll my eyes.

"No. I don't want that stupid Alpha to know where I am, and you need to get over me. You will find your mate, promise!" I hear him sigh on the phone but try to ask once more.

"Next!" I was in line to buy my ticket, and I was next in line.

"I have to go Freddy, talk to you if I get another chance." I hang up the phone and walk up to the lady. "One 5 o'clock ticket to Pape'ete, Tahiti please." She grabs my I'd card and credit card my brother gave to me.

"Emily Segale?" I nod my head and she sees if I look like the picture. "Okay fill this form out and put your bags here."

I filled out the form that asked all about me and how I wanted to set up all my stuff. It took a little while but I got it done. I put my two suitcases that Freddy packed for me on the scale and my backpack on my back as a carry on.

"Thank you! You are all set, your flight will take off in an hour." I walk out of line and to escalator. Before I get on I hear someone call my name.

"Emily~" I knew that voice, but I just kept on moving.

"Emily!" I now knew it was Samuel...how did he know where I was going? I used one of my brothers cars, so he couldn't have tracked me.

I look behind me as I step off the escalator, and see he has just gotten on.

"Shit," I walk faster towards my flight, but I get stopped by security.

"Mam, I need your ticket and ID card." I fumble through my bag and wait for the security guard to let me by. That's when I feel an arm around my waist.

"Oh, there you are Emily. Excuse me sir, but my girlfriend doesn't have a passport so she can't continue this trip." Samuel grabs my ticket and I'd card and leads us out of line with me still in arms just over his shoulder.

"Let me go!" His arms tighten around my waist, knowing that's a no I just shut up and silently pout.

"I told you that you can't get away from me Emily." I can, and I will... "No you can't." I hit him in the back and we walk out of the airport to his black SUV.

"How did you find me." He sighs and puts me in the back seat. "My wolf senses." He gets in the front while I try to get out. "Child lock." He is such an asshole.

He drives off and keeps a long period of silence. After about two hours I finally have the guts to talk, for real.

"Why won't you accept that I don't want you to be my mate?"

"Because I want you to be my mate."

"I don't want you to be my mate! Anyone but you, or your stupid pack." The only one I'd be okay with from that god forsaken pack would be Trenton, at least he is nice.

"Trenton isn't your mate though, I am. Can't you give me a chance?" Now that made me mad.

"Why would I give you a chance!? My family could still be alive if it wasn't for you!" He stops the car in front of the pack house, where we some what started.