Soulless

POV Trenton

"Agh~!!" I struggle to get out of the silver chains restraining me from leaving the cellar. "He can't just put me in chains." I whiper in pain from the burn.

"Trenton!" I shake from the voice and look up to see my mom, furious. "Its too late, her body has been corrupt."

Fuck.

"You had one task. To keep her pure!"

"Well its your fault for giving your successor a mate." She lashes out at me and slaps me in the face.

"Her sister was the original, but she died. So her twin was the next best thing." I roll my eyes and sigh.

"Just kill me already...she's already gone there is no point in me staying on this world anymore."

I slice hits my neck causing blood to drip down my neck. I gasp for air as I try to cover up the wound, but I just black out.

•••••••••••••••••••••

POV Samuel

I grab the body of my mates face and look into her soulless eyes. Literally soulless.

"What are you doing sweetie." I cringe and in whimpers at the coldness of my mates voice. Its usually uplifting and soft.

I smell the air but her scent is still there.

"I'm not your sweetie." I growl out at her, no emotion showed. Not even a flinch.

'She isn't my mate. Go find my mate you idiot!'

'Eric! That's our mates body, I'm pretty sure her soul just left. But why'

"Eric. I love you." He breaks through and grabs her body and wraps his fingers around her neck.

"Bullshit! You aren't my mate, you fucking slut. My mate is caring, loving, and amazing. You have none of those in you." He squeezes his hands tighter and the dummy struggles to regain air.

'STOP ERIC! She may not have the soul of our mate, but she still is our mate. You can't kill off her body.' He drops her and she gasps for air.

He let's out a deep growl at her and I retake control of my body.

I walk out of the room downstairs to keep him from going crazy.

"Ooh! I smell something on you Samuel, could it be Emily? You completed the mating process faster than I thought you wou-"

"Shut up!" Andrew cowers as I use my alpha voice.

"Alpha what happened?" I take a deep breath and look at him keeping Eric on the brim of escaping my control.

"She. Is. Not. My. Mate." He looks at me confused. "Go check for yourself."

Andrews eyes fog over, and goes into mind link with someone.

"Alpha!" I look up at him still furious, "Trenton is dead." My eyes widen and I run down to the basement.

How could he be dead? I never wanted him dead just out of the way!

I look at the chair and see blood all over his lower body and dripping from his neck. The dark pool of blood continues to grow around him and the chair.

"H-how did he die?"

"No idea alpha..." I growl in frustration and the warrior wolf flinches back in fear.

"This whole day is making me feel like shit!" Igrab my hair and dismiss the wolf.

I sit on the floor and cry.

"Why isn't my mate here."

'Samuel, its because of you.'

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I'm so sorry!!! I'm super busy!!

From this point on I swear to write 300 words for every cover I make, deal??

Please don't hate me and please don't leave this book. Thank you all so much for sticking with me. I'm having a really hard time right now. Love all of you.

Btw the story will make sense in time. I promise.

Grieve for the living,

Hatch an egg with yo booty,

Grab a cat by the tummy,

And be weird AF to enjoy my story.

(It feels like its been so long since I did that!!)

Luv you all and bai!!!