From Night to Red

POV Emily

I feel a warm wall on my chest and my eyes flutter open. I look to see I'm laying on Samuels chest. But why am I naked!?

"Sammy?" I poked his face and he wrapped his arms around me with a tired groan. "Sammy?" This time he doesn't respond so I give him a kiss on the lips and he gives one back.

"Yeah?" He says as he breaks away and eyes widen.

"Why am I naked?"

"I don't know honest! But you do sleep strip." I look at him wide eyed and laugh.

"Sounds like me!" His face turns to anger and points at my arm.

"Whats that?" I look at my upper left arm and see a mark. But it is unknown to me of how I got it.

"To be honest I have no idea what it is." He looks unsettled, eyes going from brown to black, back to brown. "Promise I have no idea."

I go in to hug him but remember I don't have a shirt on. Shit... I see me soccer shirt on the floor and go to pick it up but Sam pulls me in.

"Where are you going princess?" He kisses my forehead and I struggle, not able to escape.

"To get my shirt." I look in his eyes and they are lustful and mischievous, black too.

"But I don't want you with a shirt on. You are a lot cuter topless." He smirks and kisses the top of my head.

"Can I please get my shirt?"he let's me go and I quickly grab my maroon soccer T-shirt and go back to snuggling with Sam.

"You know..." His voice trails off a little, "Eric has been wanting to meet you for a while now, when he isn't mad of course." For some reason that unsettled me.

Would he hate me? What if I can't live up to his expectations? What if I don't like him?!

I was freaking out, but...

"Okay." He closes his eyes and opens them a couple moments later, his eyes as black as night.

"Hey Emily." Sexy~ was the first word to drift in my mind. God damn his voice was so husky. He wraps his arms around me and gives a little squeeze.

"H-hi." He chuckles and kisses my neck. Instantly a moan wants to escape from my lips, but why. He kisses lower on my neck and this time I moan.

"Aaaah~" I feel his lips smirk against my skin.

"Found it."

•••••••••••••

POV Samuel

"You know..." I lighten my voice not sure if nows the time. "Eric has been wanting to meet you for a while now, when he isn't mad of course." It was too late, Eric was too eager so I asked it anyways. I hear her think some impossible things though.

Would he hate me? What if I can't live up to his expectations? What if I don't like him?!

'Why would I hate Emily!? She is my mate!! She is the most beautiful and amazing girl I could ask for. Even more...' Eric was right, she is fucking amazing.