Come Again?

POV Emily

"but everybody's got tby-by-by-by-by-by-by, i got holes in my pockets

everybody wants to stay high so you know i got it, if you want it

this one's for everyone that said i'm nothing

this one's for my friends that don't give a fuck

so if you don't give a fuck sing:

everywhere i go, i'm higher than united, fly with me

everybody knows, there's no sleep ‘till brooklyn, no sleep

we get high, we get by, yet we roll with it

we've been up, we've been down, we got over it

everywhere we go, we're the kings and queens, and we run this city."

Song: Everywhere I Go(Kings and Queens)

I was half rocking out to one of my favorite songs, and my other half of attention was trying not to crash the car on the freeway. I feel my phone vibrate under my thigh and pick it up.

"Hello?" I turn down the music so I can hear the other person.

"Why did you leave, we were going to celebrate your birthday today." It was my boyfriend. I totally forgot that I was going to meet up with him today.

"Is this-"

"The one and only! You aren't home, why not?" I look down and blush.

"Some stuff happened and I need to go see my brother." I hear a disappointed sigh come through the phone, it made me feel so bad.

"Okay, how about next weekend?" I will be far away by next weekend.

"About that- Winston, I need to break up with you. Please don't call me again." I hang up and wipe a tear from my eye. I had to...or else I would just regret it later. I drive for another twenty minutes and I make it to my brothers place.

"Let's see..." I was looking for a towel or something to cover the bottom half of me. "Nothing, I will just run inside I guess."

I grab my gun and put it in my pantie line. I quickly walk inside and into my old room. It was a dark shade of blue and gray. It was just how I left it. I look through my  dresser and grab a tank top, a bra, combat boots and some jean shorts.

"Much better." I tie my hair in a high pony and put the gun in my back pocket. I open the door to my room and get sneak attacked with a hug.

"Finally! What took you so long?"

"Cant- Breathe~" he let's go and rubs the back of his head.

"Sorry...what made you finally come today?"

"I need to borrow money to get out of this country." He looks at me worried. "I have a werewolf mate and-"

"Who?!"he grabs my shoulders and looks me in the eye, "I can just get rid of them, don't leave this country."

"Its Alpha Samuel Diak, you can't do that...not to an alpha of his ranking. Even if you did you would get in big trouble and put your whole pack in danger." He hugs me and sighs.

"Its the Samuel Diak? Why him of all people. I'd rather you just be mates with one of our omegas, or wolf meat."

"Stop," I push him back in anger, "don't talk about that." He frowns and nods.