Where it all Started, With a Wolf and a Boy

POV Emily

*flashback*

"S-stop, please!" I scream as they tie me down on the table. "No more!"

"Shut up, we need you to cooperate so we can proceed with testing.

The guy takes the thick needle and injects it into my right thigh. I groan in pain from the thick substance being inserted into my bloodstream.

It hurt, bad. I try to squirm away but this time they strap me down with leather buckles. It was no use.

"You are almost done, but you know who is ready. Tiana." Not Tiana!

"No! Don't kill my sister!!" I see them take a very unconscious Tiana and wrap her in a metal sheet.

This was horrifying. They grabbed her off the table next to me and put her in the cage in the corner.

Within a few fast seconds she was ripped to shreds. There was nothing of her left, even the bones were gone. I was in shock, even though I saw her die right before my eyes I can't accept it.

"They must have been really hungry." The mysterious woman comes over to me and injects another 100 mg of the thick yellow goop. "You will be ready just like your sister next week." She unbuckles me and takes me upstairs.

The bright light hits my face, a big difference from the dark and shady basement. Believe it or not they keep us upstairs.

"Mommy?" Who was that? This monster has a son? "Who is that?" He was definitely her son.