Real Reason For Hurtful Words.

Look around your class room and think about what you see.
Jocks? Cheerleaders? Nerds? Goth? Egotistical ass holes? A teacher who really doesn't wanna be there either?

Each one of these people have atleast one thing in common with you.

Their lives have meaning. How many people have been bullied for how they walk, talk, act, dress, their music taste, beliefs, friends, sexuality or race?

None of us wanna be those people. Nobody sat down on their beds when they were little, at night and thought up insults and comebacks, digs used to hurt people they are scared of.

Nobody plans to be a bully, a jerk, a dick, or any other slang used. But that doesn't stop it from happening.

It seems cliché to say "they're jealous" but it's very very true.

No one likes feeling inferior, and as humans, we attempt to assert dominance by making others seem less important, wanted, needed, loved, attractive, or popular. But the truth is? When I hear someone slinging insults at another kid, I don't see a brave, manly man, "taking out the trash." I see a disrespectful, scared, hopelessly lost child, who can only pick on someone if they have a crowd to cheer them on. The goal is not to be a "crowd pleaser."

Be yourself and love the fact that you're unique.