A great secret reavealed

Narrator POV
Meanwhile in nightsade equestria, nightmare moon felt the energy.
"She's in canterlot? She must be so shocked. Time to attack!"
Nightmare moon called in the troops.
(Back to snow diamond's POV)
I couldn't believe it. I was celestia's daughter.
"Now that your here I will never let you go again!" Celestia held me close as she cried with happy tears.
I spent the time catching up with my mother. Telling her all the things she missed. When we made it back to the library where twilight was, she was in shock after I told her the truth.
"Wow! Now I can teach you magic!" Twilight breathed.
Celestia then spoke up. "Nightshade is possibly coming so teach diamond defense spells too while I rally the troops and get every guard on patrol."
"Alrighty then..."
(An entire hour later)
"So if you go in another dimension, your magic comes with you?" I said.
"Yes. But in another world you must learn to bring it out." Twilight said.
After defense practice, I knew ten spells!
"You are a fantastic teacher." I said hugging twilight.
Then I heard a scream
"CANTERLOT, BATTLE STATIONS ATTACK!!!"
I heard blasts of magic.
"Quick! We have to get you somewhere safe." Twilight panicked. I followed her to room. With a wired purple mirror. Then the wall busted open by a giant blast.
"Your mine now."
"Nightmare moon is nightshade!" Twilight yelled.
I felt nightmare moon hover over me.
"With your powers I can get rid of celestia once and for all!" Nightmare bellowed.
"Don't you dare hurt my mother!" I screamed blasting her. I looked at my flank and saw a cutie mark. My cutie mark! A pearl and crystal snowflake. But...
Nightmare moon the took celestia into a choke hold. I was was distracted then I felt my power draining. I clasped to the floor feeling very weak.
"Alright celestia your turn." A giant black hole opened as celestia started to get sucked In. She couldn't hold on much longer. Then I had a brilliant idea. The mirror. I might never come back home. But I would save the kingdom and the mother I never knew.
It had to be done.
I whispered to twilight my plan.
"I will have to smash the mirror after you go in." Twilight said.
She told me that she could warn her friends from the other world.
"Mom! I need to go through the mirror." I said.
She stared in shock.
"I don't want to lose you again.
"It's the only way!" I jumped throught the portal.