Mine not yours soul eater love story (Kid,Soul,and Blair)

Okay so i wanted to make a soul eater love story..Its for blair.Soul and death kid will be fighting over Blair.So here is my story.

Blair's POV

Its been a mouth since i've known Soul...hes nice, sweet,caring,handsom,and he can fight...A few weeks ago he interdused me to a new friend...Death kid.He seems fun.Me and him have hung out alot theese weeks.Everytime we talk its for 3 or 4 hours and we learn more and more about eatch other...But i have a feeling that they dont like eatch other now.

Soul has been trying to get my attion alot now.He is jealus of Kid.I just want more friends.Kid is nice..sometimes.He is the son of death himself and all....he can get annoying about symtry..its stupid.but Its also..cute.

Soul's POV

"She is mine Kid Blair is my cat!!!"i yelled at Kid pushing him."No she is mine she let me dy her hair like mine..SHE IS ALL MINE!!"he yelled back pushing me.Ever sence i feel in Blair's Bathtub i've been getting nose bleeds around her.I like her so much!"No blair is mine!"i yelled at him pushing him down the stairs."No i love Blair she is the sexiest Kiity ever!!!!"he yelled back pulling himself off the ground and started pushing me hard.

"I love Blair alot too."i said sitting on a step."What are we going to do?"he asked starting to cry."She has perfect syrmtry and her boobs....they are bid."he said cracking up.Me and him started laughing then i heard Maka behind us."Hey boys."she said sitting next to me."Hey"i said back.2 days ago Maka told me she liked me.I love Blair..could i tell her that?

They hate each other.....it would just make it worse.Me and Kid had to find out how its gonna work out betwenn me liking Blair and him.

__________________________________________

Hey im Lilly.Hope you liked this chapter..its short...but it was just a taste xD I LOVE SOUL EATER!!!