chapter 2

Kid's POV

SOul came out the hospital so Maka was having a party."This si a nice little house..is it just the 2 of you that lives here?"i asked."Witch one of you little kids wants to take a bath with me,The water is nice and warm!"Blair said with the towl falling off her.Soul's nose starts bleeding."I DO I DO I DO I DO!"i yelled taking off my clothes and running in the bathtub.

Soul comes running with nun of his clothes on and jumps in the bathtun and says,"Blair is mine.."Then Walks in.With her boobs so srymitrical.She hopes in turning the bath water on more."Hello my little boys."Blair said playing with ym hair.It was okay because when she fixed it...it turned me on..."Play with my hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"soul yelled scooting closer to Blair."Okay."she reachs up a hand and starts playing his hair too.

-after the..um...bath o.o-

"Hey Blair..can u come to school with me tommrow?"i asked as she was brushing her hair..She was wearing her soft dress."Yeah i geuss."she said she walked out holding my hand.Soul saw and he got so mad.His face turned red."Hey blair sit next to me."he said.Blair walked over and sat on Blair lap."My little boy!"she said kissing him on the cheek.

I sit next to them and reach my hand up Blairs dress.Im so smooth.I think in my head."Im so hot..did i just say that outload o.o"Blair starts giggling.

___________________________________

sorry for the short chapter agin...i wanted u

to get some of the little bathtub....

i will update tommrow byeee