Chapter 5

Blair's POV

I like kid...I like soul....kid needs a girl...soul needs Maka....forever alone :/

I know what to do!Ill get kid a girl,Hmmm but who!I know!That girl she is a weapon Hmmm....her name is Lilly!She has witch in her...maybe she could go to that academy!

***********4 weeks later*******

Kid's POV

I was walking to go to school with Liz and Patty when I saw a girl drop all her books.She is so beautiful!She had hair like mind but longer.It was long and black It had white strips starting at her bangs and went down to the end of her hair.

She was wearing a black and white stripped shirt,and black shorts.Her sheos where black and white and they where sneakers.

Her skin was pale,but at the same time a little tan.She sighed and bent down and started putting her loose papers and books back in here bag.

I ran over there and started helping her.

"Uhh thanks."she said with her voice really pretty.

"No problem,I'm Death the Kid but everyone calls me Kid."

"Im lilly."

"Well I have to go to school where are you going?"

"My new school."

"Ohhhh ill take you."

"No thanks "

"Please let me take you!"

"Fine."she said pulling her bag over her shoulder.

"Okay...where your school?"

"Ummmm down there."she said pointing to the academy.

"That's my school too!!!" I said chirping

"Ohhhh,cool."

"Well lets go!"I said pulling her over to Liz and Patty.

"Who is she kid?"asked Liz

"Her name is Lilly she is new.She is going to our school!"

"HI IM PATTY I LIKE GIRAFFES YAY!!!"Patty said jumping up and down.

"Erhh hi."she said pulling her head down to the ground.

"Shy is she?"asked Liz.

"Yeah I geuss?"

The rest of the walk was silet other than Liz and Patty's heels clacking aginst the ground.

__________________________

Sorry for not updating!My bestie Brenna just told me to make a chapter so I made a quick one

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN?