chapter...4?

Blair's POV

I got up from a little nap.I was going on a date with Soul..my little boy!I put on a black dress tights underneath and i put my hair cute/messy to the side.I walked out and saw soul in a black and red suit..SO CUTE MY LITTLE BOY LOOKED SO CUTEE!"C'mon Blair."Soul said with Maka sitting in a chair with her face red with anger."Okay."i said holding on to Soul'd arm as we walked out of the house.

Soul's POV

I was planning to give Blair the best night she will ever have..if you know what i mean.I was going to take her to this place for dinner then after that We are going to Patty,Liz,and Kid's party.It was going to be amzing.We pulled up to the restrant."Ill have..fish."Blair said..LIKE A GODDEST!!!!!"And you sir?"the water person said..but i was to bussy staring at Blair's Boobs...SO...SEXY!!!!!!

"Soul.Soul.SOUL!"blair scraed waking me up from my....daydream;)."Hu wht ohh id like stake."i said then stared at Blair agin as the water walked off."Nice place."Blair said looking around."Yeah but it looks prettier with you in it."i said flirting witch didn't help well."AWW your so cute Soul!!!!"she said acting like i was a little kid."Uh-uh-uh thanks."

About at 12:30 we left to go to kid's party.

-at the party-

Kid's Pov

Oh my god!!! Is that Blair..and Soul!?!Ughh Soul gots Blair :'( "Hey Kid!"Blair says running to me...or dose Soul have her.. ;) "Hey Blair!"i say pulling her into a hug.I tried sliding my hand on her butt but she slid away."Wanna join me and Soul?"She asked."Yes."We walked over to soul drinking some punch.

Soul's POV

NO KID IS WITH BLAIR NO MY DATE WITH HER NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!"Uh hey guys."i said calm when i was freacking out inside."Hey Soul."Kid said staring at Blair's Butt..."My Butt!"i said in my head."Its fun i got bouth of my Boys right now!>.<"Blair said pulling bouth of us in a hug..uhh kids!!!!