Chapter 6: Bree & Brandt

Me: HEYO !!!! DREAMER A.K.A DREAM IS HERE !!!!!

Blaze: WHERE THE FUQ HAVE YOU'VE BEEN !?!?!?

Me: *sulking in the corner* i've been on writer's block....

Bruise: *facepalm* ...good to know.....

Breaker: so....what's the chapter's about ?

Me: ah....that..... *avoiding eye contact*

Brute: what....? What is it.....?

Me: nothin....it's just....*laugh nervously*

Them: do we want to know.....?

Me: are you comfortable with DeAtHs ?

Them: ......

Me: Then we have an agreement.

|LoVe or hAtE|

Kaiyo's P.O.V

After meeting the right's at the cafeteria, the rest of the day seemed awkward for us. School ended quickly for some reason. before we went home professor plutonium called us to his lab. Ofcourse after some angry comments from Motoko, we decided to go there.

Motoko was growling and fumming the whole way there, probably because what happened at the cafeteria earlier. Trust me, not everyone can see Motoko's sweet side. That's how she got the name Raging Bezerk (Me: doesn't she shows her sweet side when im around ? Bruise: that's because your you =( Me: ohhh =0 ........meaning ? =\ Daiki: REALLY ?!?!?!?)

"We're here......" Nagisa stated, her eyes closed calmly and her arms crossed. i was about to reach the door handle when-

"Why are we here........?"

*smack*"IT WAS JOMO'S ORDERS IDIOT !!!!!!"

"HEY, YOU DON'T SMACK YOUR-"

The voices seemed to stop, we turned around in surprised to see the rights looking at us in the same expression. "leader....." Blake finished, though he seem to be in a trance. Motoko growled then quickly slammed the door open before storming in the building. "MO- MOTOKO-SAN !!!! WAIT !!!!" Midori exclaimed, running after her.

Bash and Blake quickly followed -for some reason-. But, before Breaker and Blaze could run in, me and Nagisa blocked their way and glared at them.

"What are you doing here ?" Nagisa hissed, grabbing Blaze by the shirt. Blaze quickly pushed her away and let out a 'tch' "what ? It's not like you have any interest in our live." Blaze replied coldly. "HIROSHI !!!! STOP IT !!!!" Breaker screamed, *sigh*"we were just told to come here, okey ?"

I looked at them confiused "same here......" i chuckled, slightly. Breaker smiled weakly at me making me rise and eyebrow. "What...? Is there something on my face ?" i asked, touching my cheek. His cheek suddenly flushed and he shook his hand frantically "N- NO !!!! IT'S- IT'S-" before he could finish he's replied, we heard something brake inside the lab and a yelped of suprised. We quickly ran inside.

Kaoru's P.O.V

"Someone please pinch me.....i think I'm dreaming......"

It was lunch time, we were all sitting on the rooftop. And, now currently I'm still convince this is a dream. "You won't kill me right ?" Nami asked, a little scared to try to pinch me. "Just do it....." she pinch me and i yelped in suprised. "NOPE !!!! NOT A DREAM !!!!!" i yelled, apparently a few people -you know who they are >=)- heard us.

"You know, a small hi would be nice...." commented Mamo- i mean Boomer. "What do you want ?" Blossom asked, a little annoyed. Brick smirked playfully "what ? Your not happy to see us..." he stopped, then lean back slightly "Momo-chan?". I growled and stood up "you have no right to talk to us." i stated, an anger mark on the side of my head. "And, further more. Why are you the same age as us !?!?!" Bubbles asked, freaking out. "We were just about to asked you about this, too ?" Butch asked. (Me: a little info about Butch, some people may make him as the perverted one but for me he's the cool, quite one, cause it fits his looks. Although sometimes he acts childishly =_=, Butch: I'M RIGHT HERE YOU KNOW !!!!! Me & Daiki: i/she know/knows)

"What, are you talking about ?" Nami asked, glancing at Blitz. "I don't know, maybe because we just woke up and we're like this !!!!!" Blitz exclaimed, gesturing to his body. Butch open his mouth about to say something when suddenly-

"We can tell you what's going on."

We turned to our right, to see a boy and a girl a year older then us.

The gurl is wearing PPGz costume but with longer sleeves and instead of a skirt she's wearing short pants, her costume is Black with a the colour gray on some parts.. Her hair is black, her eyes are black. Instead of shoes shes wearing Black and Gray boots. She has a Black whip around her waist and her belt spelled R.

The boy is wearing what the Ruffs wears except the jacket is unzip, his eyes are black same goes with his messy hair. His jacket has a hoodie which he doesnt wear, he has black shoes, a grey belt that says P and a sword on his waist.

"Who are you.....?" Momoko asked, they are strangely familiar.....who are they ?

"I'm Bree" the girl said, she then gesture to the boy "This is Brandt, my counterpart". "You said you wanted to know what's going on, right ?" Brandt asked. "Yea" Miyako replied, Boomer then steps forward, his face determine "US TOO !!!" he stated.

Bree glance at the RRBz and gave them sorrowful look, "I'm so....sorry....." she whispered, so low that no one could possibly hear. Goodthing we have super hearing.

"Sorry for what ?" Brick asked, narrowing his eyes. Bree flinch then shakes her hand rapidly while sweatdropping and smilling akwardly "a- AH !!! NOTHING YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO HEAR ME !!!!!" she laugh while Brandt sigh in annoyance. "Do you trust us ?" Brandt asked,"we just met you, how can we trust you?" Blitz asked. They gave each other a glance before Bree replied "actually, you known us for quite a while" she stated making us all raise an eyebrow. She sigh before pulling her arms behind her, a portal then open making us all yelped in suprised -although strangely Brick and Boomer sounds like a girl-.

Before any of us could protest, Brandt pushes us in making us all yelled in suprised. Then before we know with we are at a lab, we all looked around before 2 figures came out from the door.

W- WHAT THE !?!?!?

Brandt P.O.V

"YOU IDIOT !!!!!" Bree yelled, ready to punch me. "WHAT DID I DO !?!?!?" i counter, putting my hands up in defense. "YOU DON'T JUST PUSH RANDOM PEOPLE INTO A PORTAL LOKE THAT !!!!" she scream, holding a random tree. My face turned from scared to dead serious "But, they aren't random people......." she flinch at what i said and slowly calmed down. Her eyes hidden "let's just go...." she muttered, going in the portal. I stare at the portal then sigh "gomene....." then i jump in.

| EtErNaL ShAdOwS |

Daiki : ANYONE KNOW WHO THEY WERE !!!!!! If you do don't spoiled it.

Bezerk : who are they ?

Blake : i don't think he will answer =_=

Bash : can't blame him, Dream is scary.

Brat : *taps Blake's and Bash's shoulder* carefull....she has all the room pack with hidden camera's.

Bezerk & Blake & Bash : she has wh-

Daiki: SEE YU NEXT TIME !!!!