Chapter 7: Familiar or Unfamiliar Faces ?

Me: WHA ZAP WHA ZAP !?!?!

Bunny: you will never be normal, will you ? =_=

Me: what do you mean ? I'm normal.

Blitz: YOU CALL THIS *gesture to the hidden camera's* NORMAL !?!?!?!

Me: ..........yes.........

Buttercup: why did we agree on this again ? T-T

Butch: she seemed so sweet when we first met her, remember ? =_=

Me: anyway, LOOKS LIKE THE PPGz & RRBz WENT TO ANOTHER DEMENSION !!!!! HOW WILL THEY REACT SEEING THEIR MIRROR SELF !?!?!?!

Purples & Green: wait, what ? O.o

Me: I AM NAT REPEATING IT !!!!!!

Bunny: *raise hand* can't we quit ? T-T

Me: BRUISE TOLD YOU ABOUT THE DeAtHs DIDN'T SHE !?!?!?! DX

Buttercup: wait, who's gonna die ? O.o

Me: .............*hands them the script*........

Them: *reads the script**eyes widen**faints*

Me: *brings out an amnesia gas* don't need them yelling on who's gonna die.

| LoVe or hAtE |

Nami P.O.V

My head hurts.......ugh.......wh- where are we.....? Uhn........can't see anything.......

"W- what did i hit....." i mumbled, rubbing my head. "Where are we....?" I heard Blitz voice said. Then we heard a shriek and we immediately open our eyes. My eyes widen to see Momoko and Miyako standing infront of us....but their different. Behind them was 2 boys who seemed as suprised as they are, they look....like Brick and Boomer......

When we have enough strength we immedietly get up narrowed our eyes suspiciously at them "w- who are you ?" Brick asked "WHAT ARE YOU DOING AT PROFESSOR UTONIUM'S LAB !?!?!?!?!" Kaoru added, Momoko's and Miyako's doubles, exchange confiused glance before turning back to us "proffesor utonium.......?" the guy who looks like Brick repeated, glaring at us. "Your at Professor Plutonium's lab....." the blond guy corrected. "Not utonium...."

"What-"*crash* we quickly turned to the noise to see the girl and boy we saw before but, with longer hair (for the boy slightly longer)

Blaze/Hiroshi P.O.V

The girl is wearing whats the PPGz usaly wear but with longer sleeves and boots with the colour Black or Grey also has grey whip around her waist and Belt spelled RT

The boy is wearing what the Ruffs wears except the jacket is unzip, his eyes are black same goes with his messy hair. His jacket has a hoodie which he doesnt wear, he has black shoes, a grey belt that says P and a sword on his waist.

Maybe their twins ?

The girl yelped in suprised when she saw us "i though we'll be the one to go to your demension......." she stated, then she hides behind the boy who seemed annoyed at our mirrors presence "Brandt never told us you guys looked weak" he said, all of them glared at him but he ignored them. He looked towards us "where are the others ?" he asked, tilting his head slightly. "How did...." before the Bra- excuse me Midoru finished the others come running inside letting out a gasp, i look to them then at our mirror self over and over making me dizzy..... THEY ALL DO LOOK LIKE US !!!!!