Chapter 11: Chasing Two Shadows

Me: *Sneeze* hey guys--
*sneeze*

Butch: uhh...should we call the docter?

Blitz: yea, we should. Because, i don't have enough money to buy more tissues....

Me: *blows out nose* i blame the greens and purples RIGHTS and PUNKS....

Buttercup: why ?

Me: they made Star mad resulting to a blizzard.

Bunny: so~~~ are we going to continiue the story, or watch you as you sneeze uncontrollably? -___-

Me: *sneeze**sneeze* both...

Buttercup: ON WITH THE STORY !!!!

| LoVe or hAtE |

He couldn't help but wonder, why did those two villians look like Brute combined with Buttercup, and Breaker combined with Butch. He then groans in frustrations as he mess up his hair.

"What's wrong Blake ? Thinking to hard ?" he looks up seeing he's counterpart sitting on one of the tree branch with a smug look on her face "i don't think your brain is cut out for thinking that much..."

He scowled at her, who does she think she is ? Making fun of the leader of the group that would eventually beat her and her friends "geez, thanks for the compliment Berserk..." He said sarcastically, crossing his arms.

The girl only replied with a "no problem Bandana !!!" what's her problems anyway ? She's wearing a ribbon so it's natural for her counterpart to wear a head wear, what makes him confiused is the fact that since they meet up with the 'Black Team' she haven't teased him, not even once, he could relate though, once he heard there were trouble he didn't even care that it means teaming up with his worst enemies.

"Why are you staring ?"

He then seemed to snap back to reality, when he heard Berserk's voice seeming amused.

"I know I'm hot, that's why don't stare at me to much." she smirked making his cheeks aflame, stomping on the ground he yelled "I WASN'T STARING !!! I WAS JUST SPACING OUT !!!"

Berserk chuckled before looking away, her eyelids halfhooded "what ever you gotta tell yourself, Blake." He's cheeks once again grew red, he doesn't know what's happening. But, he knows for sure, that's it is because of Berserk, because she's the only one who can make him feel this flustered.

He cursed in his mind for letting himself fall into her stupid tricks, if only he could notice the slight blush on berserk's cheek.

He's an idiot for not seeing it, but Berserk infact was only teasing him, because she's worried. Yea, she doesn't seem like the girl that would get worried for a boy. But, her countepart isn't just anyboy...now is he...

"Dude, would you stop flirting ?" Brick commented lazily, his eyelids closed as a yawn escape his lips...before being punch by both Berserk and Blossom.

"Thanks for the help..."

"No probs, mirror version gotta stick together."

They smiled sweetly to each other making their counterpart shudder. Berserk's eyes then trailed off to the what seem like an endless forest infront of her "maybe splitting up was a bad idea...."

"No shit, sherlock" both Blake and Brick said with annoyed expression, Brick while holding the bump on his head.

*SMACK*

*WACK*

And, let's just say that the lights would be out for the two red heads for quite a while, or even more. ^^

"Hey Berserk, do you hear that ?" Blossom asked narrowing her eyes towards the dark parts of the forest.

Berserk nodded before pulling out her yoyo "we better be carefull...."

*Rustle**Rustle*

They yelped in suprised before getting into battle stance, watching as the bushes infront of them move around...then...

A Bunny jumped out.

Blossom's and Berserk's Jaws litteraly dropped to the ground while depressing auras surrounds them. Blake and Brick on the other hand...

"GET BACK HERE YOU F***ING RABBIT !!!!!"

"LET US BEAT YOU UP FOR SCARING THE S*** OUT OF US !!!!"

Well, maybe you can imagine the scene. If you can't here's a little hint. Blossom and Berserk sulking, Blake and Brick chasing a bunny in circle...

Let's just say they had fun, and if you ask how Blake and Brick woke up, i haven't got a single clue.

Meanwhile...

"GAH !!!! WHEN WILL THIS FOREST EVER STOP !!!!" Buttercup exclaimed, swinging her hammer around.

Brute rolled her eyes not even bothering on stopping "it's called 'The Forest Of The Lost' for a reason."

"Weirdly, we can't use the power of flight when were in this forest..." Butch commented, rubbing his chin weirdly "though the first time we came here we can..."

"OH !! OH !!!" exclaimed Breaker gidily while raising his hands and moving it around "I THINK I MIGHT KNOW !!!!"

The other just turned towards him with an confiused expression "Maybe it's because of that girl, Blair." Breaker explained, but Butch just shook his head "There's no prove-"

"YES THERE IS !!!!" Brute suddenly yelled, making Butch, Buttercup and Breaker turn towards her raising an eyebrow. Brute immedietly became flustered from her sudden outburst making her slap a hand to her mouth.

Buttercup chuckled "well, look who finnaly decided to speak..."

Brute then shook her head though the small blush still remained "the prove is--" she didn't even finish what she had to say, for she suddenly gasp and stumbled forward, her pupils shrunk.

Buttercup, Butch and Breaker exclaimed in suprised before looking behind Brute to see what happened.

Strings...

Attached to Brute"s back...

And the end of other line, was on the fingers of a familiar figure...

"Found you..."

The sounds of their screamed was heard through out the forest making the other team gasp in suprised.

The purples looked up from looking down at a lake.

The blues jump down from the trees and lookes towards the screams.

The reds/pinks stopped trying to killed the rabbit and raised an eyebrow.

While the blacks flinch, their pupils contracted "damn, looks like they cought them..." Bree said before dashing towards where the greens are, the other black team following close behind.

| EtErNaL sHaDoWs |

Daiki: hey guys so that's the update and we hope you like--

Brick: woah woah whoa, hold up. What the h*** is happening to Butch?

Boomer: is he okey ?

Blossom: uh guys, their called 'puppet masters' what do you think will happened next chapter....-__-

Boomer&Brick: O-O

Bubbles: ahahah~~ n-- bo more spoilers bloss. ^^;

Daiki: *sigh*