Keep Calm and Carry On

*Jack’s P.O.V.*

I woke up the next morning and just lying in my bunk, Sierra was silently sleeping next to me.  I let her lay in my bunk with me she has been my cuddle buddy since that night I found out about Alex and Becca now I’m lying here looking at her slow breaths as she continues to sleep and I can’t help but think of Alex and all of the times we have gotten close enough to be sleeping next to each other. I could just imagine his arms around me and him holding me close to his body; I gritted my teeth and gripped the blanket next to me. Sierra moved and rested her head on my chest before mumbling a few words.

“Sweetheart, you are sleeping talking again” I sighed, as I rubbed my eyes.

“I said go back to sleep it’s 4 in the fucking morning” She hissed, but I just slipped out of the bunk instead.

I walked into the main part of the bus to see Alex sneaking back on with a cheeky smile, the bus was dark so I tried to sneak over to the sofa so maybe he wouldn’t see me, but to my luck my toe came in contact with the table, and I feel forward.

“Jack” He whispered as he tried to help me off the ground, but I just kind of looked at him and didn’t say anything. He backed up a little bit, rubbing the back of his neck before just standing there awkwardly.

“Alex” I sighed as I helped myself off the floor and I just stared at him, I could feel the tears well-up in my eyes.

“Um, shouldn’t you be sleeping?” He sighed as he rubbed the back of his neck,

“Shouldn’t you?” I cocked my head to the side in confusion.

“I guess I should, I was-“

“Just with Becca?” I mumbled to myself, I saw Alex shake his head before stepping closer to me with his arms out as if expecting that I was going to hug him.

“If you are excepting a hug, then go fuck yourself” I sighed, but he just grabbed my arm and pulled me into a hug instead, before pressing his forehead to mine.

“Jack we can’t keeping going on like this, we have to start talking.” He sighed looking at me in the eyes, I wanted so badly to just wrap my arms around his neck and pull his lips down to me; but considering he was with that whore all night I rather just stay my distance from him.

“How can I talk to you when I can’t even stomach to look at you?” I growled at him, he just sighed and lets go of me.

“Jack, come on we can’t just keep hating each other! I’m sorry things didn’t turn out the way you thought they would” He groaned as he rubbed his face with his hands trying to be as quiet as possible.

“You kissed me, slept next to me and lead me on Alex” I growled softly at him trying my best not to wake anyone up. He rubbed his face again, before he just stood there and stared at me. He smiled and shook his head before grabbing my face in his hands and making me look at him.

“I know, Jack. I know, and I’m sorry.” He kissed my lips lightly, before looking back into my eyes again.

“Please forgive me?” He smiled, God I could feel myself melting right in front of him; I was so speechless I didn’t know what to say so I just nodded my head yes. I hated how he made me melt like this; I was supposed to be mad at him not melting in his hands like chocolate.

“Good, now I’ll see you tomorrow, pal” He said kissing my cheek before jumping into his bunk, I sat down on the couch and just sat there. I could feel the tears stream down my face, I let him just kiss me so I could forgive him. This is just crazy, I absolutely hate this.

“Jack” Sierra mumbled shaking me awake, I must have fallen asleep on the couch because everyone was crowding around me but Alex.

“Mhm” I mumbled with my head down on the table,