Chapter 2- The Dinner

I woke up the next day to the sound of my little cousin screaming. Yes, she lives with me. She's really annoying but I love her.

I quickly got dressed into my black skinny jeans and red tank top. I cleaned up and hurried out my door to go see what the raucous was all about.

I heard the scream again. "What is this all about?!" I screamed when I burst through her door and saw there was toys all over the room. Scattered throughout the room, my baby cousin was sitting on the floor crying. My other cousin- Alexis- screamed again when the baby threw a toy at her.

I hurried to the baby and picked her up. Amber isn't the quiet baby. She cries and cries non-stop. Alexis stormed out the room and downstairs.

I rocked Amber back and forth in my arms and walked downstairs with her in my arms.

I made some breakfast for her and I. After we finished, I brought her back up to my room and let her play with some toys.

I called Lucy, Kaitlin, and Belle and put them into a three-way.

"Hey" they all said at once.

"Hi guys. Wanna come over? Since some certain people snuck out last night and went somewhere without me!" I accused.

They laughed. "Sorry, we just woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't fall back asleep so we went home." Kaitlin said.

"Okay well come over please? I have to get ready for this company my uncle has coming over." I emphasized the word 'company'.

"Okay! We'll all get dressed up! Yay! We're on our way!" Kaitlin hung up, disconnecting all of us.

I sat on my bed, listening to music untill they got here. Which was only 5 minutes later. They live down the street from me.

-3 hours later-

"NO! For the LAST fucking time! N-O! I'm not wearing a fucking dress!" I screamed in aggravation. Lucy, Kaitlin, and Belle keep trying to put me into a dress for the dinner we are having tonight with the guests coming over.

"Ugh. You have to. We'll do anything! Please!" They begged.

I thought for a second. "Anything?" I asked curiously.

"Anything!" Kaitlin screamed.

"Fine. But just remember that."

"Okay!" Kaitlin clapped her hands and walked into my closet.

She came back out and frowned.

"You have absolutely no dresses. How could you?" She fake cried.

"Told you. Now what are you gonna do now?" I smiled happily.

"Don't worry. You can fit in mine!" She cheered happily.

"Ughh!" I groaned.

She dragged me to her house and into her walk-in closet.
They made me try on dresses for the next 2 hours. Each one the same but different.

They finally all agreed on a simple black dress with lace on the top, strapless, and flowed out at the bottom, and it ended just above my knees.

I told them that if I had to wear a dress, then I'm wearing my black converse. No heels. They agreed, after a long debate.

"Okay! Okay! We have to get back now! They probably are already there!" Kaitlin cheered and rushed us all over to my house after they all got dressed and ready. My make-up was my usual black eyeliner but with a pinch of foundation, blush, and red lipstick.