Chapter 6- Secrets

I woke up snuggled in about three blankets. I turned over and saw that Max was gone. He's probably doenstairs eating breakfast. Did you know that he can eat?! Like he eats SO fucking much! I wounder how he stays skinny and bulit.

I get in my shower and clean up. After drying up, I get dressed in some black shorts and black stockings, a red and white plaid shirt and black converse.

I blow dry my hair and then straighten it, lettimg my bangs fall where they want. I put on some makeup and downstairs.

I see Max sitting on the stool near the countertop. He's typing something on his phone.

"Good morning" I whisper in his as I sneak up behind him, and hug him.

He chuckles "Good morning sleepy head." He smiles.

"Hey. It takes a while to get my hair perfect." I say, opening the fridge.

"So I was thinking that today you can move into my territory and house?" He asks.

I turn around and sit on the counter, my side facing him.

"Sure. Does that mean I have to pack now?"

"In like a half hour. Then you can say bye to all your friends and famiky for today. We can come back next week if you want, we're not that far." He says, coming over to me.

He spreads my legs, standing in between them, and puts his hands on my waist.

"Okay. Now. I'm hungry and theres nothing here to eat." I whine.

He laughs quietly and stuffs his face in my neck. I put my hands on his head, playing with his hair.

"What's wrong Max?" I ask quietly.

"Nothing nothing. I'm just so happy your mine." He says with his face still in my neck.

I lift his head up and hold his chin, so he's looking at me. "I'm happy too.." I say with a smile. I want to tell him so badly... but I know that if I do, he'll make me promise something that I can't keep.

After eating the delicious scrambled eggs that Max made me, I went ustairs and packed my bags. I only packed the stuff the I needed and wanted for now. Max said that he'll have people come and move my stuff into his house for me.

I went downstairs to see Max talking with my uncle by the door. His bag was next to him.

Kaitlin, Lucy and Belle all came running over to me. They all hugged me and we said our goodbyes. Yes, they knew the whole fucking time about everything. I found that out yesterday too. I was mad at them for a while but then I just couldn't resist. Their too adorable.

"Okay, we have to go now." Max said after I said my godbyes to everyone. He put a hand on my lower back, pushing me towards the door. I smiled at everyone and walked out the door.

-4 hours later-

So the car ride felt like forever. Mainly because I was getting restless. Max was talking on the phone most of the time with his pack members, talking about pack business.

"We're 5 minutes away." He said grabbing my hand.

The only thing from keeping me from freaking out was the music.

When we got to his territory, I saw a giant black gate that surrounded trees. It was at least 20 feet tall. Gaurds roamed around the gate, looking small compared to the gate.

One blonde haired guy, maybe in his 30's came to the window and Max rolled it down.

"Welvome back Alpha Max and Luna Charlotte." He bowed his head a little.