Chapter 1-Shopping

Kaitlin, Lucy, and Belle hurried me into the bathroom and did my hair and makeup after waking me up with some loudass music bursting in my ears. They know I have sensitive ears, yet they do whatever they possibly can to try to make me deaf.

They have been my friends since 3rd grade. I don't know what I'd do without them.

Kaitlin is my preppy, happy girl that always sees the positive side. She helps all of us through all our problems whenever they come up.

Lucy is the rock and roll girl. Usally she sees the negative side to everything. Even though she always sees negative, shes more smart about things. Shes the one who barely goes to school, but is the most determined to make sure that everyone that she loves is alright.

Belle is the quiet, obedient one. She is always looking at whether or not we would get into trouble if we do something. She loves everyone that she meets, which is good and bad. She's also the fearful one. She is scared of so much.

Then theres me... well.. I'm basically the fun / who-cares one. Just get up and do it. No matter the consequences. I don't care about rules. I don't listen to anyone. I will be tild one thing and do the opposite. Although... I kinda have an excuse though. I used to be obedient. I used to listen and basically be like Belle. But then my dad died. He took care of me all my life. My mother left me as a child, she went to jail. So my dad took me in and was the best father anyone could ever have. I loved him with all my heart. Then he died in a semi-truck accident. I had to either go live with my fucked up mother who never gave a damn about me, or my uncle and aunt. I chose my uncle and aunt. I was 14 almost 15 when my dad died. For a year straight, I locked myself up in my room, cried all the time and never went out. I barely ate. I could barely move. I went into total depression. One day I made a deal with myself though. I would do what I want, I would not listen, but somehow I would be the girl that my father wanted me to be. I knew he would be proud of me if I kept strong. It was hard at first, but eventually I did it. It took 6 doctors to handle my eating habits.

I lived with my uncle and aunt for 3 years now. And throughout those 3 years I have gotten a lip peircing, changed my hair color about 15 times now, lost my virginity, and have gotten arrested 3 times. Even though getting arrested wasn't on my list of things to do to make my father proud, it ended up being quite fun.

My hair color is now black with bright firey red tips. My eye is a brown with hints of green but i have colored contacts though that are bright red.

After Lucy, Belle, and Kaitlin finished getting me readt, they finally told me where/ what we were doing today.

"I really don't wanna go shopping today guys." I whined. I was too tired to do anything today. Last night was Lucy's 18th birthday party and I had a hangover. Somehow the girls didn't have one even though I knew they all drank a lot. Even Belle.

"Oh well. It's part of my birthday present little one." Lucy said smiling and walking towards my bed. She calls me little one because I'm the youngest of all of them. Sadly.

"I already gave you your birthday present." I smirked and winked. I gave her a box of condoms because I totally forgot about her birthday, so it was a late gift.

"Uncle Gary said he will give us his credit card to buy whatever we want because he knows you didn't do a very good job for my birthday present." She said glaring at me.

I smiled innocently. "Fine but I chose where we go shopping."

"Okay but it better be good." Lucy said, crossing her legs as she sits on my bed.

"City Place." I say as I put on my black low-heeled boots.

I walk downstairs with the three of them following.