my life

Chapter 1: my life

My face was stained and my eyes were watery from crying. I was in the bathroom for the past two hours. I felt alone and that there was no one I could talk to. I had felt this way ever since I had come to Australia. By the way my name is Teddy and I am 16 years old. I moved to Australia 2 weeks ago. I have no friends what so ever but that's not what my mother thinks. I never told her I am being bullied and I did not tell her I have no friends. Anyways here's my story:

I had been crying in the bathroom because of what the students called me. They called me names like "teddy BEAR,foreigner, a dog, a loner, a lier, a cow" and any other name you could think of I've been called, The worst part though I couldn't find it in me to tell anyone and I was also curious I did not know why I was being bullied or why I was called such nasty names...

I decided that there was no point on crying so I got up from the floor of the toilet and made my way out of the bathroom. I could see people staring and sniggering at me and they started to make comments to me, "cry baby"  

"look here comes Teddy we should put her in the forest because she's a bear!" "look the cow has been crying that she has no friends again". There was comments being thrown at me at every person I saw. Even the teachers would just look at the students making comments to me. They just stud there. 

I couldn't take it any more. I felt like screaming my head off..I wish I had someone who would even say hi to me but I knew no one would even think to say one simple word to me because I was not worth it...

I ran out the school doors tears running down my face and ran for what seemed like ages was maybe only a few minutes I knew I was being stared at and students and teachers roared my name to get back but I just ignored them I was out and was running to no where in particular but I just felt the knead to just run.....

Hey guys this is my first book ahhhh!! Scary lol anyways please comment I don't mind if it's negative or good! What u guys think so far?! 

Please comment nd vote!!! :)