meeting seth

Chapter 5 :meeting Seth

My mother shouted to me from the kitchen,"can you get that hunny ".

Well I suppose I better get it so I reached out and opened to door to find a brown haired boy with sandy blond highlights wearing a shirt with jeans and choker like neaklace and he has an enhancing smell of fragrance that would nearly pull you in he was perfect until he talked.."ya you can stop starring now",he said to me. I just froze. "seriously stop starring ino it must be hard to not look my way since I am the most worthy thing in this neighbourhood". Omg what a snobby,self centred,boasting guy!!!! He seriously thinks he's all that. "Excuse me" I said in the most intimidated voice I could make. "ya you can take my coat".... The doorbell rang again. I answered not know who the tall muscly figure at the door. "hello, I'm bob is this megans house" (Megan being my mom) "I see you have met my son,Seth" I just stood there looking like a fool. "jo your our new neighbours..." I start off. Moment of silence. "I was telling...." Seth looks in my direction "o..am... Teddy" Seth looks back at his father. "yes I was just telling teddy how beautiful she looks".

That lier!!!! He lied directly to his fathers face!! Arrrr!!! "oh Seth, Bob come into the kitchen"mom shouts from the kitchen. Bob goes into the kitchen first and then Seth who has a huge cheeky grin on his face follows. The rest of the night was SO boring so I won't bore you with the details but I'm telling you I have a bad feeling about that Seth guy..and to make it worse mom wants us to walk to school together great..😒 anyways change of subject does anyone lik mashmallows?

So ya this was a chapter about Seth the 🆕 guy and I kinda didn't know how to end this chapter so I just asked does anyone like marshmallows ya kinda random lik me 😄 so plz comment nd vote luv y'all x :) nd message me ppl❕