New People

chapter 12: New Friends

To my surprise Seth was not judge mental..? He actually said it was 'cool' and 'a good idea' ? Wait what? Hold up there girlfriend. When I showed him it I was like so nervous he would laugh at me and call me strange and weird but he didn't..

"Go ahead Seth, laugh your head off", I said in a bored tone. "What? why should I? I kind of like the ideas", Seth said with a genuine smile. We were staring at each other for a few seconds which was kind of getting awkward. I broke my gaze with him finally and got up and went over to my desk and pretended to be looking for a pen. "Do you really like the list?", I asked him curiously.

"I do" Seth whispered in my ear. I turned around and got the fright of my life as I didn't notice he was behind me. 'um... Seth?' I asked, what was he doing? "ok first of all your going to agree to give me oreos which I know for a fact you have.." I was NOT giving him my Oreos!! "No, no deal you can't have my Oreos!!" He moved closer. "you sure you don't want to give them to me?" I repeat I was NOT giving him my oreos!! I nodded slightly. "ok your choice" I didn't know what he was going to do.

Shockingly he lifted me over his shoulders and I was now screaming for him to put me down. He placed me on my bed and started to tickle me. Now that he knew I have tickles be used it to his advantage. "ok, ok STOP!!" I laughed out. I learned from the first time that he will keep going until he gets what he wants. "good, you've learned from the first time". He than gave me a smirk. He's really annoying me. I went downstairs and got a packet of Oreos and ran back upstairs.

When I entered the room I saw him write on a piece of paper. "hey whats that?" I asked him. "none of your business" he said still writing. I ran over to him but he placed it behind his back. "Im not telling youfine since I'm the most amazing guy ill tell you what it is",when he said this it made me roll my eyes. "It's some of the things on your list that we are going to do" he said in a matter of fact voice. I was gobsmacked at first but then I burst into a fit of laughter. "What so funny?", he asked giving me the look a dog would give you if he didn't understand what you were saying.. wait did I just think? "are you serious we're going to do some of the stuff on this list? Do you know how much it would cost? How much trouble we would get in for doing some of this stuff? How we would..? Seth placed his finger on my lips. "ssshhh.. I will take care of everything you don't have to worry" He smiled at me again. "Can I ask which numbers you are planning on doing?" I asked trying to get a peek of the sheet he was writing on. "Nope" he said flicking my nose and then walked out of my room.                                                                         

I ran out following him into the kitchen. "Am, where are you going?" I asked as I saw him pick up his jacket. "Off to the moon, isn't it obvious?" He said smirking at me. I couldn't help but smile back. "I'm serious Seth where are you going?" I asked again kind of getting annoyed he wasn't telling me. He ignored my question and instead walked to the front door and stepped out of my house saying, "Its one small step for man but one giant leap for mankind" He bellowed crossing the street. "Seth where are you going!?" I shouted across to him. "I told you, the moon" Before I could ask again he slammed his door. Well that's rude. What will I do now? I guess I better get ready for school. I hate when your off the weekend and a bank holiday and then you have to go back to school. So much has happened this weekend.. Anyways enough of daydreaming, I should go get my books. I turned around only to bump into a big oak tree. "Oww that hurt" I said to myself. "Really am I that strong?" Did I just hear right.. THE TREE SPOKE TO ME!! wow this tree should be famous it should.. wait I know that voice.. I looked up. "Whoops sorry, Nathan" He really is strong.

 "No harm done, you alright?". I nodded slightly even though it still kind of hurt.  "Hey do you remember that time at Avichii's concert?" Seth asked and it puzzled me why he asked. "Of course I do it was were I met a person who looked exactly like Seth which is you and that freaked me out at that time--" Nathan cut me off. "Well I actually failed to introduce you to the people I was at the concert with" Now that I think of it I never did meet who he was with, how did I not think to ask? "Well Teddy meet Casey, River, Ryan, Rhianna, Bella and of course Eyrn who you met at the cafe" I looked at the bunch of people standing here.