new neighbours

Chapter 4:new neighbours

The next morning I woke up and I didnt know what way to feel, to feel happy that I told someone or to be worried of what my mother was going to do next. I got up and put on my slippers and went down for some cere.....I smell PANCAKES!!! Ahhhhh I ran ran like I've never ran before down the stairs(p.s if u haven't noticed by now I like pancakes...who's kidding I love them!!!)

Before I ran into the kitchen I stopped at the door to think, why is mom suddenly making pancakes? Mmmmmm... well there can only be one reason she wants to tell me something. I walked into the kitchen,"mom why are you making pancakes?" I asked her looking her quizzically. She didn't reply for a few moments "well,hunny,there is new neighbours moving in and one of them is a boy around your age do I invited them over". Oh god new neighbour,boy,coming over!!! "ahhhh!!!! Mom why did you do this to me". I ran half way up the stairs realising I forgot a pancake. I walked back into the kitchen embarrassed. "forget your pancake" mom said making me feel bad for me shouting at her. I ran upstairs and got dressed and just when I was finished putting on my jumper the doorbell rang....

So ya new neighbour...dun dun dun what's gonna happen..plz plz comment of what ye tink so far nd wat u would like to happen r message me anthin ye lik nd purdy purdy pweease with a marshmallow on top vote luv ye all x :) nd I like gud nd negative comments & LONG comments!! :) x