Chapter 1

Alex's POV:

History. Last class of the day. The teacher ranted on and on. My eyes rolled around and were falling out of my head. I wanted to sleep do badly.

I chanced it and closed my eyes. I was just about to nod of when.. "Alex styles!!" Yup. She had caught me. Ughrr..

Every time she catches me she makes me read. Don't ask me why she just does? She made me stand up at the top of the class

I read loudly, mocking her voice, 'the word renaissance means rebirth or revival....' This was going to be long.

After about fifteen minutes I was bored reading. The class was bored listening. The teacher wanted her chair back.

"Ok Alex sit down now. And go to bed when you get home girl. Hear me?" Yeah. I said in a 'I don't give two shits' voice.

Finally the bell went. i picked my bag up and threw it roughly up over my shoulder and walked slowly out of the classroom.

I said hey to my best friend in another class. She walked out with me, that's when I saw Harry.

Shit! I completely forgot about him. He was sitting there in his sleek black jaguar. I told jess that I had to go. She gave me a quick squeez and I ran.

Harry's POV:

Where was Alex? Stupid girl. She's alway late. Ah here she is. "I'm so sorry haz. I forgot about our trip". Hey it's ok Al. Come on, hop in.

Yeah. Al was my sister. She was 15. I didn't get to spend much time with her cause I'm always away with the boys. She deserves better.

Anytime I do get to see her it's not for long. I'm back for a few weeks and i want to do everything I can with her.

Alex's POV:

Harry? "Yes." Where are we going? "I don't mind really. How about the fair? I hear there's a good few roller coasters!" He said with a smirk.

Eh ok! Yes lets go there. He started up the engine and we sped away leaving the school behind us for the weekend.

After a while we pulled up outside the fair. It was huge. I remembered my uniform. I had brought some clothes. Hang on Harry, I'm going to get changed. "Yeah ok"

I jumped into the back. I quickly pulled on some denim shorts converse a plain tshirt.

"Won't you be cold?" Harry questioned me as I hopped out. Probably. I answered. " here ill give you my hoody" he handed me a blue hollister hoody. It was so warm.

Right lets go. I said pulling his arm. We ran to the Indiana. It was bigger than I thought. I queued in the Line with Harry.

We took our seats. Harry sat on my left. A boy with dark black shades on sat down on my right. He was tall and had dark brown hair. It was wavy and styled up with a quiff.

"Heya" he said as he sat down. He took his shades off revealing the most beautiful eyes I had ever seen. They were brown. They sparkled in the light.

"Um Al?" Harry said interrupting my thoughts. Yeah? "You ok? Your just staring at that guy!" The boy chuckled and winked at me. I suppose I blushed.

Harry's POV:

Alex was flirting! She had only met this guys 2 minutes and had fallen in love with him. I was happy for her but I didn't want her to rush things.

The ride started. I felt sick. Alex threw her arms in the air. She screamed. I hear the boy chuckle. He seemed nice enough.

---------------------------------------------

Hey guys that's my first chapter. Things will start to kick off a bit more. It's a long chapter so yeah... Please

Vote!

~Kate~