Chapter 2

Alex's POV:

He was beautiful. The ride was getting rough . His hand touched. Mine. He grabbed it. His hand was warm and welcomed mine. He was dark and his eyes stared into mine.

He gestured to Harry. I nodded. He's my brother.. I whispered. He rised his eyebrows making me giggle. He looked even sexier like that.

The ride was over. He got up first and un clipped my safety belt. I felt like a princess.

"Hey, eh, what's your name by the way..?" He stuttered. Haha! My names Alex. And yours might be.. "Andy. Here, ill give you my number. I can meet you again I hope."

He wrote it out for me. He handed it to me. I wrote mine out for him. "Well, um I better be off. See you round I hope?" I hope too.

He made a 'call me' gesture at me. I blew him a kiss. He winked back. "So you know him?" Harry interrupted. No not really.

"C'mon I'm hungry can we head home?" We were only here a half an hour. Ah well. Ok haz. I told him. I wanted to ring Andy anyway.

Andy's POV:

Wow. What did I just do? I had seen the most beautiful girl in the world. She had blonde hair curly at the ends. Blue eyes. She was tanned and her curves! Oh my.

I didn't know if that guy she was with was with her but she didnt mind flirting infront of him anyway! It was her brother I found out.

She was so good looking. I wanted her as soon as I saw her. I wanted to kiss her there and then. I wanted to bring her home and call her mine.

But I couldn't. I barely knew her? Maybe she'll call. If not ill call her. I must be the happiest guy alive!

Alex's POV:

I got home. I pulled out my crappy Nokia phone. I didn't know whether to ring him or text him when a text came through.

Andy: Hey babe;) x

I blushed. I texted back.

-oh Andy! What shall I do with you?:)-

He texted back immediately

Andy: be mine Alex. I've loved you ever since that ride. I have fallen for you. Your smile, your body, everything about you. Make me the happiest man alive. Will you go out with me?:) x

I stared at the text. He wanted to be mine? Like I did to him. I didn't know what to say. I texted him.

-where can we meet now?:) x-

Andy: Behind macdonalds:-) xx

I ran downstairs to harry.i was staying in his apartment. Can I go out with Jess? "Yeah ok don't be out too late though." I grabbed some money and ran.

Harry's POV:

Something about the look on Alex's face told me she wasn't going to see jess. She was going to see someone else.

I grabbed a coat and decided to follow her. She was only 15. God knows what could happen to her...

She was heading for macdonalds. Why there? Ok she's looking for someone. Oh I know! That Andy one. I'm stopping this now! Ill watch first.

Alex's POV:

I reached macdonalds. Where was Andy? I saw him then leaning against the wall in a black beanie with his shades on. He was swearing a baggy white t shirt with chinos and blue converse.

Wow. He looked so amazing! "Hey!" he said finally noticing me. Hey babe I said and ran to him, burying my self in his arms.

He picked me up and twirled me around. He brushed his lips against my cheek. This was amazing.

Andy's POV:

She looked stunning. Her long brown legs. Her curly blondey browny hair falling below her shoulders. She looked like a model.

She ran over to me and buried herself in my arms. Her sweet smell filling my face with joy.

I spun her around and felt the urge to kiss her. I couldn't. I just brushed my

Lips against her cheek. She blushed.

I put her down. So.... I said to her. "I dunno.." She said in a sexy slurred voice. How about you and me do something's fun? "Andy!" She said in a playful voice.

I took her soft hand in mine. I brought her to the bench. Not just any bench. No no 'the bench'.

"Why are we here?" She asked. I have to ask you something. "Yes..?" Alex. Will you be my girlfriend? She stared at me. Her eyes glinting in the moonlight.

"Andy but..." I cut her off. I want you babe. I leaned in and before my mouth touched hers I got a thump in the back. Harry.....

---------------------------------------------

Sorry about the long chapter. I got a bit carried away! I hope your enjoying it so far! Please vote:) xx

~kate~