Chapter 7

Andys POV:

I waited until 3;00 that day. I was bored silly. How would you feel locked up in a cage all day?

Finally a police man came. "Lets go to court mate. Here's you clothes." He handed me my tan chinos, white shirt and converse.

The court was ages. I sat there for 2 and a half hours. I tried to tell them that I did not kidnap Alex. But would they listen? No.

Finally after a long day, they released me on bail as they hadn't made a descion with what they'd

Do with me.

As soon as I left the building I went straight to Harry's flat. Not to see Alex. But to deal with Harry...

Harry's POV:

I got a phone call. It was the police. They had sent Andy out on bail. That Wasn't good. He probably knew I had set this up. It was all fake. I wanted to scare him.

He was a little brat. Wait till his parents found out! Oh boy that will be fun!

I heard a knock at the door. I decided to ignore it. Then came a thump. I ignored it still. Then banging and roaring. I opened it up slowly..

I had a baseball bat behind my back jut incase. Andy came storming through. He came up to my face.

"Where is she? Where's my Alex?! You beast! You locked her up for no reason! I know what you did! I know! You beat her didnt you?"

He snarled at me. His teeth grinding. He was well built and strong. He could knock me out with a blow of his fist.

"H-h- how d-d-did you k-k-know..?" I stuttered as his face stared at me. His breath on my face.

"What do you think Harry? You think your smart! Your just a pussy. That's all! I gave her my spare phone. Where is she?"

He roared in my face. I handed him the keys and pointed to the stairs. He ran up, taking the steps in twos.

"Al, where are you? It's Andy. I'm taking you away from Harry? Alex? Alex?"

I heard a whine from her room. He unlocked the door with ease and ran in.

Andy's POV:

I didn't dare lay a hand on Harry. I didn't want to get in anymore trouble. What I did want was Alex.

I burst through her door. She sat there on her bed. Her back to me. She turned around.

Her face was red with tears. Her make up smudged. I noticed she was clutching her arm. She had told me about the way he hit her.

"Ally what happened?" "He he he hit me. Hard on my arm..." Her arm was black and swollen. Droplets of blood trickled down her hand. Beast, he was a pure beast.

I heard quiet steps sneaking up the stairs. Someone was creeping up on me. Harry. Stupid boy. I pretended to act clueless.

When he came to the door frame I saw Alex gasp. She shut her mouth. Harry, I could hear, was close now. I intended to jump around and scare the shite out of him.

I turned around and BANG!...

---------------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry for the short chapter, I couldn't do much today! I had summer exams coming up and all that:( I also had to play a Gaelic match and play basket ball so my legs are in bits D': sorry about that. More coming though:D

~• Kate •~ xx