Moments Make A Lifetime.

Hi guys,

This fanfic is about a girl who is a teen just like most of you out there.

Yup, she's the one who's chasing her dreams like any of you would. So , come join her in her journey of relationships , friends , adolescence and everything else in between.

I HOPE YOU'LL ENJOY IT.

Thank You for reading :)

-PoonAmazayn <3

*Chapter 1.

I stepped out the shower and got into my super-skinny jeans. I really love the comfort it gives. I roughly threw a pink fluffy sweater and a black beanie. I put on my black , furred booties and checked myself in the mirror.Yeap just a touch of mascara and lipgloss and i was good to go.

**BTW my name's Poonam Rai. I should've made myself clear earlier but i'm not so good at introducing myself. Well blame it to my indian genes who are just shy at opening up with new people and it's ironic because i love making new friends. But i'm a full time Britisher though.**

I grab my wallet , car keys and house keys from the kitechen counter before i head out the front door.Well i'm actually going out to meet my bestfriend Bianca Rodriguez. She just arrived in London last night from a vacation to Hawaii. So yeah she gave me a buzz earlier today to go grab some coffee with her.

An hour later***

I walk up the pavement and stood on the platform before this huge cafe we both love. I spot a beautiful red-haired girl walking hurriedly in a distance. Yes that's her , a classic Spanish beauty wearing a simple red and blue varsity jacket teamed with blue jeans and black high boots and looking as beautiful as ever.

"Hi Bestie!",she beamed at me.

"Hi Love.", i sceamed at her.

I had missed this weirdo even though she'd just gone for a week. She's my bestfriend , the only friend whom i've ever known since kindergarten. Yeap , we go way back to the good old disney days.

"I've missed you baby.",she says giving me a big hug and almost choking me to death.

"Me too.",i muttered under my suffocation.

"Let's go in."

*We now are seated at our fave table which we jokingly call 'Our Crib.' As we sip some hot , chocolate mochas in this rather chilly london weather , we exchange jokes and small giggles and also a week-long story about how Bianca spent her vacations.

"Where's Zayn?",she askes in out of the blue.

"World Tours again!!!",i replied quickly avoiding her eye contact.

"Wait have you both been fighting again?",she sounded mad.

"Ithinkwearenomoretogether.",i coughed.

"Excuse Me miss. What did you just say?"

"We are nomore together." My voice cracked and my eyes are swelling up with tears. "Oh baby." She squeezes my hands and i'm comforted by this warm , familiar touch.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeap i'm just fine.", i lied.

We spoke little about him and resumed with our daily gossips. I somehow felt really happy and fine contrary to how i had been feeling like shit these past couple of days since the break-up.

*We now walk out and it's started to drizzle a little. Before exchanging a brief goodnight i gave her a long hug and promised to visit her tomorrow.

I pull up my car and park it near my shed. It was almost six o'clock and the sky had turned a beautiful pink hue as i stood on the porch looking above. I let out a sigh and wished Zayn was here. I enter the house and sit upright on the cough in the living room near the fireplace which was unlit. So i lit the fire and sat there sipping some red wine not bothering to change my clothes.

Zayn and I are over. Our two year long relationship is over i thought to myself. Long distanced relationship just don't work i thought to myself. But yes i miss him alot. He mean the world to me and now he's just nomore with me. I sip my wine and flashback to the times when we were together. Everything was wonderful then. And now , i just din't even recognise myself. I was no more myself now. In a matter of seconds hot tears are endlessly falling down my cheeks and i just stare into the glowing fire not bothering to wipe them.

PLease keep checking for the next chapters guys..

Thank you for reading and feel free to post a comment down there ;)

-PoonAmazayn x