Moments Make A Lifetime.

Author's Note : Hey guys i hope you're liking the fanfic so far..

I know many of you'll are reading it and i just wanna say thank you soo much to everyone who's taking the trouble of going through it.

Cheers to you :)

-PoonAmazayn x

----------------------------------------------------------------------x------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 6.

Zayn's POV

"There a party tomorrow P." I told her over the phone.

"Sure I'll be there I promise."

"ILoveYou , I'll catch you later." I said. "Right." She hung up.

"Stop pushing me!" Niall cried.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA." Louis cracked up.

Poor Nialler is getting bullied by Louis yet again. I shook my head and entered the common room to witness Niall suffocating under Louis' weight.

"Hey!Get away Lou." I pushed Louis to the other side of the room while Niall heaved a sigh of relief.

"You guys are just crazy!!" I screamed at them.

My POV

*****Tring. Tring.

"Hi , Bi! So listen up we've got to attend a party tomorrow." I said cheerfully.

"What party? I would love to go! But where and why? Who are coming with us? Niall?" Bianca exclaimed hardly breathing.

"Zayn's invited us over. Wait ! Did you just ask about Niall?" I grinned over the phone.

"Well , I mean yeah. He's such a-a-a-a nice boy and-and he's-s-s cute." She stammered.

"Hmm Okay then. See you tomorrow evening?" I said laughing.

"Sounds great!" She replied.

I went into the kitchen and raided my refridgerator. I took out some strawberry flavoured frozen youghurt and made my way outside carrying a novel as well. Th sun was shining brightly and I decide to sit on a chair on the porch overlooking the happy kids who were playing Hopscotch on the streets. I smiled and waved at them and went back to reading the novel.

Niall's POV

Louis bullies me all day and it annoys me but I don't want to be rude to him. What should I do? Well , there's some party tomorrow and I do not want to go in there. But I do hope Zayn's called Poonam and Bianca.

Hmmm. Bianaca , she looked beautiful the last time I saw her. I couldn't help notice her. There's something about her that makes me hungry all over again. Good for me. I smiled to myself.

"Oi Nialler! Why are you smiling like a fool?" Zayn looked me confused as he entered my room.

"Oh nothing!" I suddenly woke up from my trance.

"I hope there isn't a girl involved Irish Don!!" Zayn chuckled.

 I shot him an angry look and he stopped laughing and walked out of the room.

Huffff! I let out a breath.

My POV

"So , what should I wear tomorrow?" I wondered as i shuffled through my dresses and gowns in my wardrobe.

"Aha , This is it!" I exclaimed happily after i had settled on a golden , glittery dress I bought from Alexander Mcqueen. I can't wait . Yayyyyyyy!