Moments Make A Lifetime.

A/N : Sorry for the delay guys :)

Thank you for reading :))

*Chapter 8.

I woke up next morning trying to recall what happened last night. I remembered that "RAW KISS" which took place at the bar. I shivered at the thought of it. I remembered dancing and jumping around, feeling unusually happy and then the world went spinning. I sat upright on the bed rubbing my sleepy eyes and then I realized that the room looked different.

"Where am I?" I grasp out loud.

I could feel something or someone constantly moving by my side. I pull the duvet to inspect and then I see it. A boy, fast asleep in all his perfectness. He unconciously pulled the duvet over his head and groaned. That was the sexiest sound I've ever heard in my entire existence.

I now know where I am. I am at Zayn's bedroom and I smiled at the thought of having spent a night in his private room. I keep staring at Zayn, inspecting every inch of his face, every detail. He had thick, dark brows. His lips turn to a small curve as I run my fingers through his dark, lustrous hair. Just then he flicks open his eyes and his eyes smile at me.

"God, You scared the shit outta me." I complained.

"Sorry Sweetheart. Awwww." He pulls me further inside the duvet.

He then, leans in and adjusts a few strands of hair that covered my forehead and smacks his lips on mine.

"GoodMorning love," he says.

"GoodMorning babe," I smile at him.

We are now seated at the breakfast table. Niall, Liam, Harry and Louis sit on the other side, facing me, Zayn, Dani and Bianca. We talk as we eat our breakfast which comprised of sunny-sided eggs, fried bacon, cereals, milk, fruits, orange juice and decaf coffee.

Everyone looked happy and gay despite the fact that they were so damn drunk last night. They were all full of energy and I enjoyed a short muffle as I saw them arguing, agreeing, talking to one another.

After the breakfast was over, Bi and I decided to go home. We waved everyone Goodbye.

"Thanks for letting us crash for the night." I said Liam as I hugged him.

"Not a problem, P. You're welcome to come stay with us any day." He smiled.

" Thanks and Bye everyone." Bi said cheerfully.

"Come again." Niall said quickly. I shot a look at Biance who had turned red as she nodded at Niall.

As Zayn drove us back home, I pinched Bianca and teased her with Niall. Zayn smiled as he heard us in the backseat.

"Come in." I told Zayn as I unlocked the door.

"Nah babe, I got to rush to the studio for a recording." He said apologetically.

"Erm, Okay!" I replied.

He gave me a swift kiss on the lips and left.

----------------------------------------------------------x------------------------------------------x-------------------------------------

I now walked up the large gate that read "LONDON FASHION UNIVERSITY". I held my head high and walked a little taller. I notice some girls staring at me as I neared them.

"She's Zayn Malik's girlfriend." A blonde haired girl whispered, loud enough for me to hear.

"I saw her photo with him in Page 3." said another.

A small smile creeps in as the girls look at me from head to toe.How I wished Bianca was here with me! But now she was busy with her internship with Vogue.

I walk up to the Dean's office to collected my schedules.

"May I come in." I asked in my most polite voice.

"Yes." A sharp, female voice spoke. I enter and found myself in a beautiful room with deep red walls. There was a large shelf which supported golden, shiny trophies and awards. There were quite a few mannequins that wore beautiful, ruffled gowns in a corner.

A smart lady dressed in a well-cut suit that perfectly flattered her slim body sat in a big couch.

"Welcome to LPU, Miss Rai." She extended her hand for me to shake.

"Thanks." I said, shaking her hands calmly.

"These are your time-table and schedules. Please enjoy yourself and also work hard." I nodded and left the room.

I take a quick look of my schedules. I had almost two hours of designing and project runway each. Wow. I though to myself.

**** I stood before Starbucks. Bianca told me that she'd meet me here after her shift gets over but she was no where to be seen. My phone rings, telling me that I had received a text. I open my cell to see a text from Bianca.

"SORRY BABE. I CANNOT MAKE IT. MY SHIFTS ARE EXTENDED FOR ANOTHER HALF AN HOUR. GTG NOW. LOVE YOU."

I shoved my phone inside my brown tote. I enter Starbucks and order myself a big cup of cold coffe with vanilla ice-cream. As i sat down alone thinking, my thoughts are interrupted by someone appearing by my side.

"So deep in thoughts, P"

That voice was unmistakable. It was Annie, my high-school classmate.

"Oh my god, Annie." I jump up from my place.

"How are you? Where were you? What are you doing here?" I asked all at once, hugging her.

"I've been good. I'm in L.A. I just flew to London last night from an internship. I'll be here for a couple of months." She answered all my questions.

"Wow. So where are you staying until then?" I asked her.

"I've booked a hotel." She smiles.

"Well in that case you are welcome to stay with me." I grin at her.

"Thank you so much, P. I'll gladly accept that offer." She said, her voice full of excitement.

I show her a seat beside and we talk like we were back to high-school.

"Where is Bianca?" She asked with eager eyes.

"She's got an internship with Vogue. So, she working her shifts." I replied.

"OMG, that's fantastic news. So happy for her." She claps her hand.

*** I take Annie back to my place and also requested Bianca to come see me urgently. I wanted to surprise her.

BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

The doorbell rings and I rush downstairs to open the door.

"What happened?" Bianca inquired as she walked inside the house.

"You'll see." I replied grinning and pushing Bi to the living area.

"Come on out." I scream loudly.

We heard loud footsteps coming down the stairs and Annie appears at the door of the living room.

"OMG." Bianca screams and gets up on her feet.

"Annie, how are you?" she says as she gives Annie a hug.

"Bi, I'm good. Yourself? Annie grins at her.

"What a pleasant surprise!" Bi turns to me as I sat on the couch laughing to myself.

Old friends meeting after so many years, the feeling was priceless.

That's it guys. Look out for Chapter 9 :)

-PoonAmazayn x