Ch1. The Beginning

I was just a fun-loving 18 year old. I love 5 seconds of summer,but there was something
about Luke that i just was in love with. I really loves Luke's eyes, but that's not why i love him
so much.  I decided it was just a phase I was going through again but that wasn't the case. I finally saw Luke while I was in downtown England. I don't live in England though but it was very beautiful.
He looked at me and I got to see his dark blue eyes in person. I wanted to scream,but I didn't want to embarrass myself in front of him. He told me that I was very attractive and any man would be lucky
to have you. I was confused but he went on saying that ,but I want you to be my girlfriend. I told him that I would be honored.

        He left and I knew that I was Luke's new girlfriend. Luke told me not to tell anyone that I was his new girlfriend. When I got home I shut the door and told myself everything thing was going to be just fine. The next thing I now is that my roommate/ best friend asks me if I know who Luke's new girlfriend was. Since she was a big fan of the band especially Luke, I told her I didn't know. A couple of hours later I finally decided to head back home which was in Southern Australia.

          Days after I'm back home I starts receiving hurtful and harmful texts because people
found out that I was Luke's girlfriend. I  got really upset and started to cry because of the hurtful comments. She wanted people to stop sending her mean comments. A couple minutes later Luke came home and found me lying on the floor not responding to anything Luke said. I don't know if I had no pulse at the time so he got so upset that he was crying because he wanted me back. What will he do if he couldn't bring me back to life.