Ch.4 The One

*Luke's Point of View*

I woke up to find my best lads looking down on me. Ashton asked if I was okay and Calum and Michael helped me up. I told them that Ashley was on the floor when I got home and I was trying to find help. They told me if I really was doing this for her. I looked at all of them straight in their eyes and said," She's the one....I love her......and I want to spend the rest of my life with her." I started to run and the lads were by my side like they've always been.

We never really stopped running 'cause when we did we ran right after. Michael yelled," STOP!"
I asked him what was wrong,but all he said was look we're here. The 4 of us went inside the house,our footsteps echoed throughout the whole house. I told them to split up and find anyone who might np be here. A couple minutes went by and we decided to group up,but then something happened.

A girl came out from the shadows,but she put her hands up and still shaken up,got down on her knees, put her hands over her head,and said," S-Stay away from M-me...........D-D-Don't hurt me".
I put one of my knees on the hardwood floor,put my hands on her shoulders, and I said calmly," Don't worry, we're not going to hurt you, we wouldn't do that to you..... All we want is to find out where Ashley was".

The girl instantly got up and said," First, my name is Kimberly and I know where Ashley went..... She was taken by about 4  guys". Ashton put his hand on my shoulders and said very calmly, " Luke we will find her... Are you in........or out?" I turned around and nodded, then we all left,we were never stopping not now not ever. Calum was on my right side yelling at me. I couldn't hear him 'cause I was thinking about Ashley and wondering if she was okay. With my heart pounding, sweat dripping down my face, feet burning, and people by my side I was totally confident that nothing would happen to us.

                  We arrived at the location that I knew Ashley was inside of. I kicked the door down and we all,including Kimberly walked around calling her name,but there was no answer. A loud scream came from about 10 feet away from me. I realized it was Kimberly so I ran and we came into the room that Kimberly was in. I was out of breath,but managed to say,"What...happened... in.... here?!" Kimberly told us that she saw the men dragging Ashley into another

I knew exactly what I had to do and it was to save Ashley,the love of my life.
I came into the room and told them to let Ashley go right now,but they wouldn't listen at all.they had Ashley tied up and they threatened to get rid of her once and for all. If I took one more step they would do something horrible to her,but if I didn't do anything to they wouldn't threaten us. I had no idea of what I was supposed to do. I had no plan B,so I guess this is plan B. It's just stay clam and hopefully they will let her go.