Ch.3 The Taken

*Ashleys Point Of View*

            I woke up to find that the house was vacant. No one was here,so I started calling out names.
I started hearing noises from upstairs,but I knew no on was in the house. I was really getting frightened at this point in time. I grabbed a crowbar that was in my house for some unknown
reason. I went up the steps one at a time,but I was still scared out of my mind. I could feel my heart
beating faster and faster as I went up each step very slowly.

          I came across a room and I was still scared,but I had just enough courage to go I'm that room.
I heard the door close behind me,so I turned around and everything was okay. At least I had a mini
flashlight to make sure no one was in here. There was no one in here well not that I know of. Someone or something was behind me. Then out of no where someone grabbed me and put something over my head. I couldn't tell who they were 'cause it was in the dead of night. I tried to yell,but the thing over my face muffled my voice so I couldn't scream or yell at all.

         It was probably a couple hours later they took the thing off of my face. I was angry and yelled to see if anything would happen. A voice came from a couple of feet away and told me to stay very quiet before something bad happens to me. I wanted to yell to the tops of my lungs, but instead I told them to let me go very madly,but all they did was laugh and laugh. I asked them to tell me where I was,but all they told me was that we were somewhere in Australia. I yelled at the top of my lungs," LUKE,HELP ME PLEASE,PLEASE HELP ME LUKEE!" Something hit me really hard... In the back of  my....... I blacked out....