Ch.5 The Lifesaver

*Ashley's Point of View*

       I saw Luke standing right at the door being so brave. He looked at me,but I wanted to say something,it's just that I couldn't I was already scared as it was. I knew I had to be brave 'cause Luke
would want me to. I looked at Luke and he looked at me and I said to him,"Luke, I'm trying to be brave,but I'm really scared."  Luke stepped into the room and said to me," it's going to be okay."
The man behind me said," what did I tell you now she gets it!" I screamed," NO....LUKE..... HELP....
PLEASE!!!!" The man beside each grabbed the chair and threw it across the room.

       Ashton seemed really scared,but when I slammed into the floor I had pain shot through my body
Luke looked furious, but I told him that I was okay and he was still angry, but he managed to calm down a little bit.  I looked over at Kimberly and she wanted to yell as loud as she can. Then Luke came running into the room and actually tackled the first guy he saw that was near me. The man beside me tied the rope tighter on me,held me up, turned me around so that I was facing him,and he punched me. As soon as that happened Kimberly tackled the man and I flew to the wall and the rope that had me tied up broke somehow.

        I fell to the ground and I toke one look around and started slowly crawling to the door where Michael,Calum and Ashton were. I was about 10 feet from the door and the man who punched me kicked me in the side. I could barley move, but I couldn't give up so I kept crawling until he kicked me again. I was so angry that I grabbed him,threw him down on the floor,and started to punch him a
couple times. Luke grabbed my shoulders and I thought he was another man so I almost cried saying," LET GO OF ME.....GET OFF OF ME NOW!" I turned around and saw that it was Luke,I hugged him tightly and I said," thank you....I'm so glad that you and the others risked their lives and saved my life."

                      Luke said to me,"I would do that only for you and anyone that is still standing in this room right now." I told Luke that I wasn't scared anymore,but he looked happy and exhausted. I stopped hugging him,stood up, walked towards the door,and blacked out. All I heard was Luke saying," ASHLEY....WAKE UP.....ASHLEY!!!!!!" That was the last thing I heard before I couldn't hear or see anything else.

The End