chapter two part four

under know pov

It was coming of time my little girl was growing up like her big brother. I only wish i could be there for her and her mother oh how i missed the touch of my soul-mate but i am forced to watch her be in pain everynight.I missed my family i really did it hurt i watched my little boy grow up but had to leave when my little girl was 13 it sent her mother down to stop caring and it broke my heart..."Max get the freak up" i felt someone kick me and i jerked snapping up to glance over at my best friend. " What?" i snapped he took a deep breath " your wifes here" i froze my eyes getting huge "no no no i hid so well how did she find me!?" "Max she is your soul-mate i mean you should see her" i looked at him like he was crazy " you know what will happen!" "MAX SHE IS THE MOTHER OF YOUR CHILDREN YOU WILL GO SEE HER RIGHT NOW " and with that i was pushed out to face my loving wife...i hope?

Sapphires pov

I was standing in a rose garden it was so pretty when i looked down i was wearing a long white dress and was holding flowers when i looked up again i was staring face to face with aden who was smiling widely. I looked at him then down at our hands that where locked togather "do you sapphire mary lee take Aden kyle jason to be your husband". I looked around at everyone then back to aden and smiled " i do" adan smiled widely " you may now kiss the bride" aden leaned in and kissed me lightly i heared everyone clapping and cheering. "Sapphire sapphire!! wake up!!" i heared someone say " 5 more minutes mom" i groaned and heared the person chuckle " now if i was your mom i won't do this " i felt the persons lips on mine it sent sparks throughe my body as my eyes snapped open. I came face to face with aden who had a large smile on his face " you know you talk in your sleep " i knew my eyes got wide as he smiled wider he let out a low laugh "um well what did u um hear " i felt my face turnning warm " everything" he smiled and then kissed my cheek " but i thought it was very cute"