the dairy of lies

Sapphire pov

I rubbed my eyes as i wrote in my dairy writing about my dreams i had last night .

--dream--

I looked around "hello?" i could here the snirks and crys of something i started to follow them. I froze at what i saw standing there was emma zane and aden, Emma had two beautful white wings while zane and aden had big black raven wings. Just then i felt hands grab my  wrist i snapped my head around to come face to face with a man who had dark eyes with pure black hair and pale skin. "h-hello?" he smiled at me "hello young one..where are your wings " his eyes trailed to my back i stared at him "what do you mean wings.." he shock his head and stepped back shaking his head " silly young one...". Before i knew what was happening i felt a ripping pain in my back i started to scream in pain i looked up to see emma zane and aden stareing at me there eyes held nothing i started to scream again feeling the ripping pain again then i heared a rip of my skin and i looked back to see two huge black and white wings coming over my back. I heared everyone gasp "master are you sure..." i looked at the man and he nodded " very sure she is the one" with that i fell in to darkness.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

its short but its a update =D yay and can u guess who the master is the first one to guess can tell me if they want to be in one of my storys and i will make a person for u =D so peace out