Fire Love

Fire Love - zeemalik10004

Rage Draco Frost, that was his name.
His dark blue eyes were as Frost. His eyes held the power to haunt a women's dark dream and her body. He was the man who ignites fire in women from the core of her innocent soul and straight into his dark dreams. He was a man who was cold as his last Frost. But he desired which turned into an obsession.

His Desire To Fire.

Until.

A baby that he found whilst he was working trying to save an orphanage.

---
"Touch that baby of mine and I will rip your throat apart!"Rage growled at the girl who stood in front of him in just rags. Rage watched at the girl sniffled and dried her wet cheeks, he felt his heart stir with sympathy, but his priority was Ted, his son.

He saw the girl run towards him and flinched oblivious to what she could do. But she surprised him by falling to her knees and clutching to legs as she sobbed silently. His eyes widened as he shook his legs to peel her away from his tight grip. When she looked up at him with her bloodshot eyes and runny nose, he couldn't understand her meaning by all this. Thus he asked.

"Why do you not utter a word, are you fucking mute or something?" Rage growled, each word laced with bitter,poisonous venom.

And thus the young girl nodded. Indeed, she was mute.