¤needs editing¤ Baby

No ones Pov.

Jungkook walked through the streets and entered a building that said "Angel Smiles."

He was greeted with a girl smiling at him. "Hi! My name is Joy! Welcome to Angel Smiles. How can I help you?" Joy asked.

"I was just looking around. So what is this place?" Jungkook asked.

Joy took his hand and pulled him lightly to the back. "Welcome to Angel Smiles" she opened the dounle doors and JungKook gasped.

"They are babies" he smiled.

"Yes, they have been abandoned since birth." Joy frowned and walked further in. Jungkook followed her.

His heart warmed up upon seeing the babies. One caught his atention.

"He is cute" he smiled.

"We call him Sandeul. He was just left in our doorstep yesterday. He is practically a newborn." Joy explained and waved to another girl. "Hi Seulgi!"

"Hi Joy! Who is that?" Seulgi asked walking up to them.

"Jeon Jungkook." Jungkook smiled. "May I?" He pointed to Sandeul.

Both girls nodded.

Jungkook carried the newborn baby carefully and sat down with him in the rocking chair.

"Hi sandeul~ " he cooed to the baby which looked at him. "He is handsome" he looked at both girls. "I want him" he pouted.

"Amd you can have him. They are up for adoption." Seulgi smiled.

"Then can you keep him for me? Please I promise I will come back for him" Jungkook pleaded.

Both girls looked at each other and nodded. "Of course. Sandeul is for Mr. Jeon JungKook." Seulgi smiled amd took Sandeul. "Its time for hid nap." She said and took the baby with her.

Jungkook watched Seulgi and smiled at Joy. "I have to get going. But I will come back tomorrow ok?"

"Of course. But hey, I've been living in this place sive I was young. I had never seen you around" Joy said.

"My husband and I came here on our honey moon" Jungkook smiled.

Joy squealed. "Awws how cute!" She hugged him. "I will see you tomorrow Jungkookie" she smiled and left to attend the babies.

Jungkook took a deep breath and left the place. He took a glance at his phone and nearly had a heart attack. He had to meet up with V 10 minutes ago. He quickly dialed his number.

"Kookie?"

"V, Im on my way" Jungkook said quickly.

He heard V sigh. "Ok, but be careful"

He hung up the call and looked around. He saw two teens skateboarding and smiled.

"Hey kids," he called out to them and they looked at them. "I'll give you alot of money for at least one of your skateboards"

The teens looked at each other. "Im Amber, you can have mine. No need to give me money, I have plenty of it." Amber smiled and pulled her friend away with her.

"Strange" Jungkook shrugged and got on the skateboard. He began getting onti it. Remembering when his Noona and Hyungs would skateboard with him.

"GET THE HELL OUTTA MY WAY!" Jungkook yelled at everyone who happened to be on his way. He laughed when he saw everyone do their best to move.

"HEY IDIOT WATCH OUT!" Alex pulled him out of the way and he landed on top of her. "Dang Jungkook you want to die right?"

"Sorry noona" Jungkook sat up. "What are you doing here?" He asked.