¤needs editing¤ JackMin

No One's p o v

It had all started back when little Jimin went on a trip to Hong Kong when he was 7 years old. He was happily running around in a store With a other kid whom he met when he accidentally knocked down a bunch of boxes that contained Apples. At first, Jimin was about to run away, but his heart broke after hearing small whining and seeing the other boys eyes become watery.

"Omo! Please dont cry! Jiminnie will make it better" Jimin said in Korean.

Jackson stopped crying and looked at Jimin confused. "You hurt me! But I will forgive you because I think you are very pretty" he said in Chinese..

Both boys stared at each other before they began smiling at each other.

"Jimin, Park Jimin" Jimin introduced himself as he gestured towards himself and then to Jackson.

"Wang, J-"

"There you are Jimin!" His mother picked him up. "We have to go or we will miss out flight" she said dragging him out of the store.

Little 8 year old Jackson just sat in the floor looking at where Jimin used to be. He got up and pat his butt carefully since it did hurt a little when he fell. He sighed and walked over to his parents who hugged him when they saw him crying.

That night little Jackson went to bed promising to find that cutie again.

-years later -

He walked through the streets of Seoul listening to a song he knew quite well.

"I wish that I could be like the cool kids cau-"

"Jackson hyung!" His friend interrupted his singing.

Jackson turned to the shorter boy and ruffled his pink hair. "Whats up Jihoon?" He smiled as he turned off his music.

"Just wanted to walk with you. You know if thats okay with you. And I told you I prefer Woozi" Woozi scolded him.

"Fine Woozi, and sure we can walk together." Jackson smiled and resumed his walk. "So what did you do yesterday? And don't tell me you were sleeping again." He rolled his eyes.

Woozi laughed and shook his head. "I was going to hang out with my Hyung Suga. But he got in trouble and went to detention. Since he didn't have his phone he texted me through his friend Jimin's." He explained and Jackson's mind began working properly.

"Jimin? How does he look like?" Jackson asked as he stopped

"Uh, I don't know... but we can find out. Hyung said he lives around this area s- Oh! There Suga Hyung!" Woozi said excited but stopped and took a step back.

Jackson was a loss of words. He had finally found the Park Jimin he promised he'd find.

"Hyung let's go, I can't let my brother see me with bruises on my face. I don't want to worry him" Woozi pleaded and Jackson snapped out of it. He took his friends hand and ran away from where Suga was about to walk to.

When they we're both far away from the other groups, they entered a small convenience store and bought a small drink.

"Hyung, is that Jimin the Jimin you were talking about?" Woozi asked the older who nodded in return. "Maybe I can get him to meet you?"

Jackson smiled at Woozi and shook his head. "He doesn't remember me Jihoon" he said as they entered a place where Jackson's and Woozi's friends were at.

The only thing everyone heard next was Jackson's cry of help and the sound of a broken wooden object.

"MY GUITAR!" Joshua yelled and ran towards where his guitar laid broken to pieces on the floor besides an unconscious Jackson.