First and Second Day of Detenion

Authors Note: i edited and added some stuff

Authors pov

"Woah woah, where do you think you are going?" Taehyung smirked at Jungkook as he blocked the youngers way.

Glaring at the older, Jungkook frowned. "Tch. I should have left scratches on your pretty face" he said smirked back as he pushed past the older, shoulders brushing.

He groaned mentally as  his shoulder came in contact with the olders, he did have a big dark bruise. If anyone saw it, they would think something wrong. Suddenly he was pushed up against the lockers.

"When should we let everyone know you are gay?" Taehyung whispered into the youngers ear making shiver.

"I don't know," Jungkook brushed it off and tilted his head. " Maybe when you realize your feelings for me?" He smirked.

V glared at him and let him go. "I will humiliate you." He swore and pushed him harder against the lockers.

Hoseok, Taehyung's friend, ran over to them and tried separating them. "You guys already have a month of detention, don't make it two." He said through gritted teeth and smiled at a few students who passed by giving them funny looks. "Keep walking people this is none of your business."

"Hobi get out of this!" Shouted Taehyung and pushed his older friend making him land on top of the last person he would ever thought.

"Ugh. JUNG FREAKING HOSEOK!!" Jin yelled as he tried to breathe. "GET OFF OF ME YOU CREEPY IDIOT!"

Hoseok just rolled over and helped his hyung up. "Sorry Jin hyung. Taehyung pushed me." He said with a sheepish smile.

Jin looked at his younger brother, fighting the urge to beat him to a pilp himself. "Kim TaeHyung, quit bullying people. Don't you have enough bruises already?" He questioned with a roll of his eyes.

Taehyung just glared at all of them and opened his mouth to speak but was cut off by someone yelling.

"Come on YoonGi hyung!" Jimin exclaimed as they reached the Detention hallway. Said hyung who a minute ago was taking his sweet time, ran over to Hoseok as soon as he saw the younger on the floor.

"Hoseok are you ok?" Yoongi asked worried as he helped the younger up and brushed his pants to get rid of the non existent dust. Hoseok was about to answer but Jin interrupted him.

"Im fine really, thanks" Jin sarcastically answered and stood up dusting his black pants. "Tae, let go of the kid." He warned his little brother.

"Yeah hyung tell his mom." Jimin joked catching Jin of guard.

Annoyed, Taehyung let go of the younger, but not with out slamming him into the lockers one last time.

"Ah, am I glad you're here.... definitely not." The principal smirked and opened the Detention room door. "You may go inside." He said and watched  everyone walk in, only then did he go in the room and closed the door. He sat down in his desk and began looking for some papers when the door opened and in came Kim Namjoon, who closed the door and suddenly, the door broke off it's hinges.

"Sorry." Namjoon bowed  and smiled awkwardly as he looked at Jin and sent a small wink his way. On his behalf, Jin blushed and looked down.

"Kim NamJoon. You just broke the door." The principal glared at him.

Namjoon nodded smiling sheepishly, "They don't call me the god of destruction for nothing." He joked but became serious as he saw the look on the Principal's face.

"Fine." The principal stood up. " Since NamJoon here broke the door. We will be having detention in the Library. Let's get up and go." He urged them and they all groaned.