One kiss changes everything

Authors Pov.

"One week left." Jungkook sighed as he sat down in the library typing his essay. Next to him, Hoseok typed away furiously his own essay too.

"Im happy too." Hoseok nudged him playfully and kept typing. "Ah, and with this, I almost complete the last page." He snapped his fingers and smiled to himself.

"Hyung how can you have a friend like Taehyung?" Jungkook  asked making Hoseok laugh. Jungkook felt the need to laugh too along with Hoseok because it was just too contagious. "Seriously how?" He asked again giggling. "You're like the brightest person there is."

"He is a pain in the butt. But he is nice almost everytime." Hoseoke nodded  and then stretched. "Im done typing. Do you know how to print?" He asked Jungkook and the latter  nodded.

"Hyung you never read to kill a mockingbird." Jungkook laughed as he held the book in his hands. "Cheater!"

"I did. Two years ago" Hoseok laughed as JungKook clicked print. "Thank you Jungkookie, Thank you so much." He said giving the younger a hug and a piece of gum.

"Cool." Was the only thing JungKook said since he had began chewing on the gum. "Mango flavor? Niceee."

"You should've seen Jimin when he tried it." Hoseok laughed. "Boy hates mango."

"He does?" Jungkook laughed along with him.

"Oh JungKook." Hoseok started. "How did you meet the guys who were very popular in our school years back?" He curiously asked.

"Well," JungKook sighed and smiled. "It sort of  went a little bit like this..."

-FlashBack Two Years ago-

"Get the hell out of my way!" JungKook shouted as he was skateboarding through the side walks and the street.

"Watch out kid!" People yelled at him. But JungKook didnt listen. He loved being wild, the feeling of the wind hitting his face, and the feeling of freedom. He felt invincible.

But as always, when one never hears the warning of other people, bad things tend to happen. Jungkook only heard the loud honk of the truck coming his way.

His heart was the only thing he could hear at the moment. It was beating ridiculously fast.

THUMP

THUMP

THUMP

THUMP

THUMP

"HEY KID WATCH OUT!" A female voice  yelled at JungKook and pushed him out of the way. Jungkook landed on the side walk. His skateboard was broken in pieces and scrapes adorned his knees and elbows. There was pain on his right shoulder but he didn't focus on that in that moment. He looked around. Where was the girl? He quickly got up despite the pain in his shoulder and ran to the girl on the ground.

"Hey are you okay?" He asked in pain.

"Aiden." The girl whispered. "Where is Aiden?" Was the only thing she said before she passed out.

"Hey get up, you gotta get up. Please!" Jungkook pleaded as tears made their way out of his eyes. "Don't die please, I didn't mean it, I'm sorr-"

"Hey kids, I called the ambula- is she dead?" The driver asked JungKook as he checked the girl's  vitals. "She is still alive"

Then the ambulance took them to the hospital. Several hours later Jungkook had permission to see his saviour. Right before he entered the hospital room, a lot of reporters ran up to him.