Chapter1

[~•~Amu's view~•~]

How...how in the bloody hell did I get in this bloody mess, I thought leaning my head against the door of my brothers apartment.

Why my brother's apartment and not mine?

Well...my brother got in an accident with his stupid motorcycle and due to him not wanting to tell his friends about it he asked (more like begged) me to take his place.

I of course said no...at first. But I have a weakness towards handsome guys even if it's my brother. I can't say no to them.

After that ass gets out of hospital I'll kick his ass back there...,I thought before knocking on the door.

No one responded so I took the key my brother gave me and unlocked.

Several people might think of how a girl could double her brother. It might sound like boasting now, but I'm really pretty as a girl.

I'm just like 1,65m tall, so I'm like 10cm smaller than Aki, and both of us hope no one would notice.

I have...huge breasts and it was pretty hard covering them so I needed bondage them so tightly to my chest, that it's hard for me to breath now.

My hair is really long that's why I'm wearing a short haired pink wig. My voice of course is high but if I try I sound a lot like my brother.

I froze entering the apartment seeing it being a picture of Hell. This apartment is a pure mess.

Shuddering I entered the apartment before walking to my brothers room. I already went here a few times, but my brother always cleaned the whole apartment. And I never got to meet his friends, since he's overprotective and protects me from everything with a penis.

Again, I froze in shock noticing my brothers room also being a mess ,too.

That damn little bastard....and I thought he wasn't a mess without me.

I kicked the door shut before looking it behind me. Without that lock I'd be screwed. Living with 5 other guys but not being allowed to tell them I'm a girl.....I already feel screwed.

I took off the wig throwing it on the nightstand next to the bed before grabbing my laptop and turning on the video chat with my brother.

"Hey, h-","you owe me something...you owe me something for live you cocky little bastard" I cut him off.

He sweat-dropped "come on~ I can't ask someone else.....after all you're the only person with my face" he said.

I glared at him trough the small camera on my laptop, knowing he still shivered, even thought I couldn't twist his neck.

"Could you please just tell me what I should do?" I asked with one eyebrow up.

"Just act like me. Ikuto, Kukai, Tadase, Nagihiko and Kairi would be back in a while" he said.

"Well....THE PROBLEM IS THAT I DON'T KNOW WHO THOSE GUYS ARE!?!" I yelled.

"Kairi is the green haired guy with glasses, Kukai is the brunette guy, Nagihiko is the purple haired one that looks a little like a girl, Tadase is the innocent blond guy....who also is a bit feminine and Ikuto is the tall guy with blue hair. Please do me the favior and stay away from them.....especially from Ikuto.....or just Ikuto" explained my brother.

I was about to yell at my brother again, but a knock on the door stopped me.

"Yo Aki? Are you back?" A deep husky voice asked.

"See you later" I muttered quietly closing my laptop before putting my wig back on. I fixed it with a few hair clips, so it wouldn't fall off.

I jumped down from the bed, walking over to the door and unlocking it, coming face to face with a pair of deep dark colored indigo eyes.