Chapter 11

[~•~Amu's view~•~]

"Uhhhhh......Ikuto? You sure think that's a good idea?" I asked confused, sitting in the car next to him. We were driving  to the hospital to visit Aki.

I was against it. But Ikuto insisted to tell him we're "dating". We didn't even really date. We we're on some kind of...."test phase". I did! Tell him that. But God damn....he's fucking stubborn. Oh well. I like the stubborn and perverted kind of guy.

"It is. As your boyfriend I have the duty to tell your family about our relationship" he explained.

"You don't! We're not really dating!" I yelled "it's a test phase! You just want to annoy my brother, don't you?" I asked with one eyebrow up.

"Yes" he responded. I sighed before staring out of the window. He's such a tease.

After a moment we finally arrived. Ikuto followed me as I went into the hospital,  searching for Aki's room. Since he was feeling better be got moved into a new private room. I already could imagine how much my dear brother would freak out. He was so completely against Ikuto that he'd maybe even get a heart attack when he sees him.

I opened the door, before locking it immediately and jumping back.

"What is it?" Asked Ikuto confused, seeing the shook in my face.

"Um....they need 20 more minutes....I guess" I responded, not wanting him to explain that Aki and Misaki had sex in that room. Due to his understanding reaction I think he actually knew.

He laughed amused as he waited with me outside. I don't understand why Aki always says that Ikuto is a pervert. That idiot is always having sex though he's hospitalized. I'm aware of the fact that Ikuto is a perv. But at least he can hold back and not try to jump anyone in a fucking hospital.

"Didn't your brother say I'm the pervert with a non stopping boner?"asked Ikuto amused.

"Shut up. You are a pervert" I said, rolling my eyes at him. He smirked before coming closer, keeping me caged against the wall. Guess his perverted side comes out.

"You like perverts. You yourself are one" he told me "you'd definitely attack me when I'd lay in a hospital" he joked.

"Pff! As if! You'd attack me!"

"No need to get shy now. I like it when my girlfriend is dirty" he chuckled.

"I'm not your girlfriend. We're not really dating" I complaines slightly flushe "we're just getting to know us a little fi-" I was silented as I was suddenly pushed back. Seems like I didn't lean against the wall but a door.

Ikuto pushed us both in a storage room before keeping me locked inside a passionate kiss. He gave me no time to resist, pushing his tongue inside my mouth. He stopped the kiss as I wanted to return it, leaving me quite confused.

"Huh?"

"I'll continue if you just admin that we date" he responded with a bright grin all around his face.

"Why in the bloody world are you so obsessed with it?" I asked slightly annoyed "I told you I won't sleep with you! We're just getting to know us" I told him.

"I know. I don't mind. But if you're my girlfriend you're not allowed to cheat" He explained "and you're brother would be even more pissed" he added.

"Geez....you guys are all so persistent...." I growled. Though all my exes annoyed me with something else than admitting that we're dating.

I avoided his gaze as he stared at me with his evil grin. I avoided his gaze. He continues annoying me by gentle trailing his lips over my neck. His hot breath tickled my skin, making me flinch.

"G-geez....fine. So we are dating! Happy now?" I growlws, pushing him off me to gain some space.

"I couldn't wish for more" he responded before attacking me with the same kind of kiss as just now again. His hands rested on my waist, gentle rubbing them as played with his silk hair.

30 minutes later I finally managed to get myself to stop and went inside Aki's room. I told Ikuto to stay outside until I tell Aki about him. I don't understand why it was so hard to resist Ikuto's kisses. He was just damn good. I don't understand why a tongue could be this flexible.

"You were out longer than we thought" laughed Aki, sweat-dropping while Misaki covered her blush a bit.

"Well,  excuse me that I was slightly traumatized seeing you and your girlfriend grinding against each other naked" I explained slightly disgusted.

"Oh please....as if you never did something stupid" he sighed as he rolled his eyes.

"Oh well....if you already mention someybinh stupid......" I murmured slightly terrified from my brothers reaction. "You kinda need to long, I'm just coming in" said Ikuto, in the probably mist perfect timing. In less than a second Aki's expression changed into one full of terror and anger.

"What.....is he doing here?" asked my brother shooting a deathly glare at Ikuto.

"Oh well. He found out about the whole mess and he wanted to see you to check on you and-","I'm dating your sister" cut me Ikuto off, coming with the most shocking news almost immediate.

".....that's a joke, right?" Asked Aki, his look turning even more terefied.

"Nope, you didn't really think of keeping such a sweet girl away from me forever, did you?" He asked. Aki  gritted his teeth together angrily as Ikuto wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling us closer together. I blushed slightly.

"Well,  I just came here to annoy you idiot. I need to go now. See you later" he said, kissing me gentle before he left "take your time getting better again, bye" he said. I took a chair, sitting down before waiting for Aki to freak out.

"IKUTO?! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? OF ALL HUMAN BEINGS YOU COULD HAVE STARTED DATING YOU DECIDED ON HIM!?" yelled Aki, trying not to jump out of his bed to hurt himself somehow.

"HEY! HE DIDN'T EVEN ONCE TRY TO FORCE ME INTO SEX! NOR AT WEIRD PLACES LIKE A GOD DAMNED FUCKINH HOSPITAL" I yelled back even more annoyed than him.

"THAT GUY IS A PERVERT!!"

"HIM? A PERVERT?! WHO'S DICK DID I SAW NOT  EVEN AN HOUR AGO!!!"

"THAT GUY IS BAD FOR YOU!  HE'S MAKING A SLUT OUT OF EVERY GIRL HE DA-" immediately I smacked him across the face. Aki actually did call me a slut quite a few times. But in the end I beat him up so much he was afraid. He doesn't really think about what he's saying when he's angry.

"So....before you end up for another few months on hospital think about what you say" I warned him with a slight glare.

"I'm sorry....I'm just worried about you" he explained "Ikuto always dated girls when they were exciting him. I'm afraid that as soon as I'm back and you don't live in the apartment anymore he'll dump you" he said.

"You don't need to worry about me. I'm a grown up girl and actually like Ikuto" I responded, my arms crossed over my chest.

"But I am. I'm your elder brother. And your my sister. You can't make me not worried about you" he explained with a big sigh "I'll be back in a month. You'll see for yourself when I'm back"  he said.

"And you'll see that you're wrong!" I responded annoyed. I didn't really believe what Aki said. I can decide what kind of guy I want to date by myself. But still. It kinda makes me uncomfortable if Aki will come back soon again.

I wouldn't be able to watch over Ikuto that much anymore.....