Chapter 6

[~•~Amu's view~•~]

"So he found out?" Asked me Rima.

"Yep..." I responded nipping on my smoothy.

"And you don't mind it?" Asked Yaya.

"Nope" I responded.

"Let me guess, you're a sadist?" Asked Misaki.

"A little" I said.

"Who's that chick anyways?" Asked Rima confused.

"Oh yeah. Guys, that's Misaki, Aki's girlfriend. Misaki, those are Rima and Yaya, my best friends since our parents forced us on the same private boarding school" I introduced to each other.

We were at a coffee shop. I told them about how Ikuto found out about the mess my brother got me into.

I didn't really mind it. I was rather excited about it. The whole time I was searching for a reason to get closer to him, but now he could have his fun.

"I don't understand why you seem to be so happy about that" sighed Misaki. The girls and me started laughing awkwardly.

"Amu-chan is a relationship addicted. She can't be without one for very long and her last was like....9 months ago" explained Yaya.

"Seriously!?"

"Yes. The problem is just, Amu falls in love to fast. Then she notices the guys are to boring" explained Rims.

"It's not like that...I just want someone who's always interesting....not just a few months" I muttered.

"And you miss the sex" added Rima.

"Yes, I miss it like hell"

"Wait!? You have sex!?" Asked Misaki shocked. I looked at her sweat-dropping.

"It's not like you're not allowed to...but you don't seem like that" she responded.

"Of course I like it. The nudity, the heat, the feeling of skin rubbing together, the orgasms" I responded "i love it. But it's only good if it's with someone I'm in love with...one night stands are boring" I explained sighing.

"......wow...."

"Just so you know. If you tell my brother I'm addicted to sex like I am to chocolate I will skin you alive and dip you in salt water before burning you" I warned her.

"U-understood" she responded a little frightened.

I smiled. Suddenly I got a text. It was from Ikuto, telling me to meet him. He seemed to be close.

I paid for my smoothly and said bye to the girls before searching for Ikuto. He already waited for me outside the coffee shop. His eyes trailed over my body. I wore a short white dress with flower prints on the bottom and hells.

I didn't mind if he was checking me out. I was rather confused about if he didn't find me attractive. He did give me some orders. But it were normal ones. I really thought he'd at least order a kiss.

"So what's up?" I asked all innocently again. I finally managed to control that thing with my nosebleeds again. A little at least.

"Nothing. I just wanted to see you" he responded with a small smirk "do you still have something to do?" He asked.

I blushed slightly and averted his gaze, "w-well...I wanted to buy a few things for dinner tonight. You guys almost ate the whole fridge empty" I responded a bit nervous.

Every time as soon as his gaze meet mine I get nervous. I didn't want that. I always felt like that when I was about to fall in love. This time I want it to be different. I want to fall for someone because he really interests me, not because of his face....But damn! I really wanna at least kiss...