Chapter4

[~•~Amu's view~•~]

A big yawn escaped my lips as I looked trough my phone. It was a week since I meet the guys and Ikuto barely texted me. It pissed me off. I thought I'd be his type but maybe I was wrong?....Na~, I attract any kind of pervert. And if it's true what Misaki is always saying he's the king.

"Geez...how long do we need to stand here?" Growled Misaki.

We're on a train right now. We wanted to visit Aki-nii in the hospital and took train because I was so used to it. It's Misakis first time in a train so she wansn't used to that.

"We arrive at our station in 5 minutes" I said.

"I don't like it here, you know?!" She groaned.

"...why?" I asked.

"I'm getting groped all 5 seconds from a new hand" she whispered.

"So what? I'm getting groped, too"

"And you don't mind?!"

"As long as it's above my cloths"

She looked at me shocked. The train stopped and the two of us got out. I bought my brother a bouquet to decorate his room. He liked flowers.

We went to the hospital. It wasn't far. Just a few minutes away. Several of the nurses and doctors greeted. I was here already a few times so they knew me.

We arrived and my brother room and peeped inside. He was surrounded by beautiful young nurses. Sweat-dropping I looked over to Misaki. She galres inside there evilly.

"You want to go inside first or should I?" I asked.

"I go" she said rolling her sleeves up and entering. I observed as slowly the shock took over my brothers face.

"What?! Misaki?! What are you doing here?!" Asked my brother confused.

"YOU DAMN LITTLE BASTARD! I WORRY ABOUT YOU! AND YOU FLIRT AROUND WITH OTHER WOMAN!?" She yelled.

"Wait! No! I just-"

"you ass really thought you could cheat on me!?"

"No! Misaki i-"

"You bitches get back at work immediately!"

The nurses in the room came running out screaming. I chuckled and entered the room.

"Wait, Amu? What are you doing her" he asked confused again. I raised my eyebrow and looked at Misaki.

"Uh...that's my girlfriend Misaki" he said.

"I know. Did you want to introduce me to her before or after she would shove her tongue into my mouth?" I asked.

"You know each other!?" He asked.

"...I tried killing her, thinking she was you, because you didn't call me in so long" she explained crossing her arms and galring at him.

Misaki started fighting with Aki again while I swapped the old flowers with the new ones. The old ones I threw away. I sat down on a chair next to Aki and stole his hospital pudding while observing those two. I didn't hear them. I kept myself in my thoughts. I didn't want to hear anything about their fights. I like staying positive.

I got a text. I was disappointed as I saw it wasn't it wasn't Ikuto. But Rima was fine, too.

From:Rima
To:Amu

Woman! Where are you!? Me and Yaya haven't heard anything from you in a week!

From:Amu
To:Rima

Sorry, it's a looooooong and complicates story. If you're in Tokyo I can visit you.

From:Rima
To:Amu

Meet in 30 minutes!

From:Amu
To:Rima

Kay

I wanted to say bye to my brother but he was already making out with Misaki.

"Uh....I guess I'll go while you two may or may not create my nephew or my niece for me" I muttered a bit embarrassed as I stood up. Those two didn't even notice me leave.

"You shouldn't go inside there for the next 30-40 minutes" I warned a nurse who wanted to enter Akis room just now.

I went outside and went to the town. I was on my way to the mall. Rima and Yaya would be waiting for me there. I haven't seen them in so long. I texted the guys that I would be at Misakis place tonight. Knowing the girls they'd force me to sleep over.

I had two phones. One was Aki's the other one my normal one. It would be pretty dumb of me giving just one number for both personalities.

Suddenly I've gotten a text. I looked surprised as I saw the ID. Ikuto.

From:Ikuto
To:Amu

Hey Koneko. You look pretty cute in that rose dress.

I looked at my phone questioned until I felt a blow against. I jumped up with a shriek. As I turned around I suddenly came face to face with Ikuto.

"Dude! Uncool!" I yelled while shaking my head. He looked at me surprises  before muffling a laugh.

"Unbelievable, you act a lot like your brother" he chuckled. I blushed. I should be more alerted. I'm living with him and the other guys so I can't let my guard down. If I'm Amu I need to act as a girl. If I'm Aki I need to....act like a manlier girl.

Sad but true...Aki acts a lot like a chick. Not as much as real chicks do but a lot.

"Na, you're imagining it" I responded sweat-dropping.

"But I'm sure. After all I live with him" he said.

"And I shared a womb with him. Who do you think knows more about him?" I said.

"Maybe I'm really imagining it because you're twins" he muttered.

"That must be it" I responded nodding my head.

"But still. It's unbelievable that you're his two sister" he said before leaning down to my ear "you're way to cute to be his twin" he whispered.

I could feel my body shudder as my face slowly became more red. His face was too close so I pushed him off.

"Y-you're really weird" I mumbled.

"Why?" He asked.

"You're not even texting me that much, but now you're all Flirty" I explained.

"So" he looked at me surprised while running his chin "well, texting is kinda boring so I thought it would be better if we'd meet in person again" he explained.

"......AND YOU DON'T THINK ABOUT JUST ASKING ME OUT!?" I yelled mad.

"Why?" He asked surprised "could it be you like me by any chance?" He askes smirking.

I blushed. I shock my head and crossed my arms "pff. What should be so great about a himself loving idiot" I responded.

"Stubborn...you're really a lot like your brother" he said sweat-dropping. I sweat-dropped,too.

I wanted to complain again but got interrupted by a text. It was Rima. She told me to move my ass into a candy shop.

"I should have known that it would end like this" I sighed as I faced Ikuto again "sorry,  I'm meeting with friends and need to go" I said.

"You sound pretty disappointed" he chuckled.

"As if" I responded before walking away. I still heard him laugh.

He was really cute. Why did I need to act so dumb. Geez. This text from Rima came at the right moment. If that would have continued longer he would have thought I'm a bitch or something.

From far I could see the candy shop where Rima was with Yaya. I saw Yaya buying lots of candy while Rima sweat-dropped. I sighed. This would be a long day.