Chapter 9

[~•~Amu's view~•~]

I slowly awoke in a soft bed. I could feel a lot of warmth. My eyes slowly opened. I was in my brothers room like always. But the extra amount of warmth was a mystery for me.

Suddenly I noticed an arm around my waist. I followed it surprised, seeing Ikuto lay behind me. I looked underneath the blanket shocked.  Thank goodness I was completely dressed. But not in the dress I wore last night.

Suddenly I felt Ikuto's arm move. Pushing me closer. I could feel his hot breath tickle the back of my neck. I gasped in surprise feeling the sudden warmth on my skin. I slowly removed his hand before sitting up. Drinking with Utau sure is no good.

"Awake?" I heard a deep voice ask. I turned around shocked looking at Ikuto. He smirked as he looked at me. I blushed madly as his gaze meet mine.

"Uh...yeah..." I muttered before staring at the wall "um...please tell me I didn't do anything weird last night..." I begged. He started chuckling. I looked back at him again.

"You suddenly disappeared with Utau. Kukai and I searched for you......you were dead drunk in a park and ate ice cream" he explained.

I sighed relieved. From all the things inusually do when I'm drunk that's harmless. I stood up and was about to go outside. I peeped trough the door. The guys seemed to be asleep.

"You just plan in sneaking out like that?" Asked Ikuto suddenly behind me. I jumped up scared. I was a bit distracted by him not wearing a shirt so I rather faced the door.

"What? Did I do something?" I asked sweat-dropping.

"You made me a lot of trouble last night...I want a compensation" he said with a sly smirk. I blushed as he suddenly leaned down. Before I could say something I felt his lips gentle cover mine.

I held my breath until he begun moving his lips slowly against mine. A deliver sigh escaped me. His hands rested on my waist as the weight of his body pushed me against the wall. I couldn't flee from his kiss. Not like I actually wanted to flee.

My hands gentle wrapped around his neck,  keeping him at place. My heartbeat rose just like the warmth of my body. Suddenly he broke the kiss. I catched by breath slowly as I trailer by tongue over my lips.

It was sweet. Like chocolate. Such an addicting taste. I wanted more of it again. Much more.

"So? Was that it?" I asked with flushed cheeks.

"Nope, you'll go on a date with me tomorrow" he said before going and putting on a shirt.

"H-huh? A date?" I asked surprised.

"Yeah,  you don't want to?" He asked as he leaned down to my eye level.

"N-no! That's not it" I responded. He smirked before gentle peeking my lips.

"Good, then you should be dressed as a girl at 3" he said. I smiled before going outside of the room and sneaking in mine. I got changed fast. But not into my Aki outfit.

I wanted to visit Aki in the hospital today so I put on a orange plaid skirt and a white peplum shirt. I put on a pair of black pumps and made my way outside. I took a taxi this time. Taking the train was too crowd for me today.

After paying for the taxi I made my way to my brothers hospital room. As usual he was surrounded by pretty nurses. After throwing them all out I took a chair and sat down next to him.

"Seriously, if you continue flirting like that Misaki will kill you" I chuckled as I stole his pudding.

"We need to talk" said Aki angered as he picked up a magazine "what's the meaning of that?" He asked showing me the magazine. I chocked on the pudding seeing a picture of me and Ikuto on the cover.

"T-t-that's not how it looks! I swear!" I yelled shocked as I waved my hands around shocked.

"AND HOW DOES IT LOOK TO YOU!? IT LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD A GODDAMN DATE WITH HIM! WHY ARE YOU HAVING A DATE WITH HIM!?" yelled my brother angered.

"It's not! I-I was out with Utau and we were drinking! A-and Ikuto and Kukai picked us up later!" I explained "you know how I get when I'm drunk! He just helped! I swear" I lied.

My brother and I continued fighting over the cover picture. He was rather confused about how I actually got this close to him. I didn't even know why he was so furious.

I obviously couldn't tell my brother the truth. He'd freak out. But even if he freaked out I wouldn't stop meeting with Ikuto. I liked him. He was nice and kind. And a good kisser. A very good kisser. Hmm...and his lips are soo damn sweet.

I shocked my head and tried not to drool. I really shouldn't think about kissing Ikuto anymore.

"Amu! Swear me there isn't anything going on between you two!" Yelled Aki at me.

"I swear! We're not dating or something like that!" I responded annoyed. It was annoying me if he asked me out that much.

"Why are you even so against me getting close to him?" I sighed annoyed as I leaned back.

"geez...Amu...I just want to protect you from getting a broken heart again" he explained as he patted my head "I saw him making a lot of girls cry. And even thought he's one of my closest friends he's a bad guy. I don't want you to cry because of him" he told me.

"Aki...I'm old enough to make my own decisions...I'm 16 you idiot" I sighed.

"And I'm an 16 years old brother who is wants protect his little sister" he responded. I rolled my eyes before sneaking next to my brother in his hospital bed.

That probably wasn't allowed because of his injuries. But Aki liked it. If one of us was hurt or sick when we were younger we always slept in the same bed. We always started feeling better after that.

"You don't need to worry" I sighed "I'm a big girl" I said.

"And I'm a big boy. And you still worry that Misaki kills me" he responded.

"Hmm...we're both weird..." I sighed.

"Seems like it...anything new lately?" He asked.

"I'm not getting nosebleeds anymore when I see hot guys" I said.

"Really? Then there's one good use of letting you life with all of them" he chuckled.

"Well it's funny" I said before grabbing my brothers sandwich.

"COULD YOU STOP EATING MY FOOD!?" asked my brother annoyed. I stared at him for a minute before taking another slow bite from the sandwich. He sweat-dropped. I guess that was answer enough for him.

Geez....I really don't want to hurt my brother. But I don't want to stop meeting Ikuto as well. I guess I'll find a way to deal with both.