chapter 8.5 The Shion Brothers.

So this is the Shion Brother's P.O.V. that were in the last chapter being, Kikaito, Akaito, Mokaito, Kageito, and Nigaito. Chelsey had talked me into this, and I only wanted to do Kikeito's & Akaito's, but she talked me into it anyways. So I hope you like it and doesn't make you cry... and also Taito's P.O.V...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Taito's P.O.V.~

I hear voice....................... 

They told me.....

'Kikiato, Mokaito, Kageito, and Nigaito, were fighting over Len... and Kikaito had tooken it to far and upset Len making him say something he didn't mean and now Kikaito is all by himself thinking about killing himself not being the exact opposite of me and sunshiney....'

hm.........

interesting.....

I may check this out later..........

Right after I finish carving into my own skin with this sharp knife making ancient inscriptions....

and get out of this Insane Asylum.....

Oh yes.... 

They also told me...

'Akaito is coming back, and moving back... but not for long... And only for mainly Len as well.....'

hmmm.... 

I wonder why it's only about my brothers and never anyone else...

~Kikaito's P.O.V.~

That night after I left I ran for it... Len... Len... damn it... I lost him... why the hell did I hit his twin... Once I got to a far enough distance away from everybody I couldn't help but let some red stained tears out....

"Damn it... I lost Len... didn't I..?" I had asked myself.... I coudln't help but cry over the thought of loosing him... make himself more famous. That's all Mokaito cared about and I knew it... He just wanted to be noticed more. GOD DAMN IT! Why couldn't he just run off with somelse already and forget about Len?! I seriously hated everything but one person... I would never hate him... Even thought it's clear as day, that Len hates me... I wiped my tears away eventually and went over to the lake where I had saved Len... I kneeled down by the dock and ended up walking back up to the tree falling asleep in one of it's branches.

This being a first, I've ever been upset, instead of sunshiney...

~Mokaito's P.O.V.~

I just watched at Len's reaction, a bit shocked...I had knew Len since he was created, and never once, have I thought he would go off like that...... But all at the same time I was grinning in the inside... I won over Kikaito AND Akaito.... At least I thought that till I seen that Len Never smiled, or laughed... Not even at his favorite comedy movie... this worried me like crazy... and normally he would lay his head down on my lap... but no... instead on NIgaito's lap.... This broke me a little.... At first I like Len because of the fans... and all that... But I was falling for Len, little by little... That night me and Len, did it...  I didn't mean to take it that far.... but... at the same time.. I did... There was just something about Len, that I could never look away from... and I just couldn't figure that out... But while thinking about it... I ended  up falling asleep...

~Kageito's P.O.V.~

I held my straight my straight face the hold time... I have to admit, I think... I might love him... and I didn't want him to feel this way... Never.... I just sighed  a bit before giving up and sitting back down on the couch. I didn't find any of the comedies funny... I just thought about Len though... No one could imagine the thoughts running through my head... But... I didn't want Len to know my true feelings... but I did... I just sighed a bit... My thoughts were foggy. probably from everything that's happened today plus the fact I'm tired as shit... I then felt Len lay on me and look down at him... I let a small smile creep on my face. With that I leaned my head back feeling better now knowing Len was not mad at me.... I just rested my head... falling asleep...

~Nigaito's P.O.V.~

I was soooooooooooo sooooooooooooooo sad!!

Len niiiiii might just be maddy at me!! Gah! I couldn't stand it!! And I couldn't stand to see him like this!! I wanted him to smile and laugh! So I was happy that Rin had chosen comedies... But Len still didn't laughy!

waaaaaah~!!!!

Len niii boo still was upset!!! But I was happier when he laid his head down on my lap instead of Mokaito's....

yay~!!! 

I was happy Len niiiiiiiiii~, was feeling good enough to do that...

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh!!!

I'm tired!! I just fell asleep slowly, happy Len niiiiii boo was feeling better.

 ~Akaito's P.O.V.~

I just grinned. I missed home, I especially missed my bestfriend Len. But more than that... I...I think I might have devoloped feelings for Len while I was away.... I wondered if Len felt the same, and that if he was alright... I hadn't heaqrd from him in a while. So of course I was anxious to get back. But i knew I needed to first finish up my business here. Because the sooner I finished it up, the sooner I would get to see Len... I hope he's alright.