Chapter 11. Don't Runaway Anymore

-Len's P.O.V.-

I woke up still hurting from everything that happened yesterday... But.. I couldn't move... Not because I was in pain though... I felt hands wrapped around me... I looked down to see little Nigaito sleeping and still clinging to me. I just sighed and carefully unwrapped his hands and arms and feet, De-tangle the little guy from me. I quietly climbed out but I felt hands wrap around my waist quickly pulling me back. I cringed a bit in pain... I tripped and fumbled to many times yesterday.. that was for sure..

"Len nii~, Don't leave!" I heard Nigaito wine and I just looked back at him to See him looking up at me a bit hurt. 

"I'm sorry Nigaito, but we have another exam today." I said and patted him on the head before getting up... I walked swiftly out of the room and to my bedroom.

I just found some clothes to put on. I didn't bother with my hair, and I stuck the note in my pocket, and didn't bother to treat the bruises and scratches on me.. I just walked out wanting to get today done and over with... But truthfully.... The exams weren't on my mind, and wasn't why I wanted the day to be over with... It was Kikaito... I still had the note in my pocket... and he always appeared on my mind, no matter how hard I tried to get him off.... I just sighed... first Akaito and now Kikaito..... 

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ..

After I got to school, I had barely made it on time for tests with how slow I walked... Everyone was there though... When I got there the book was on my desk.. I guess Nigaito or Rin, or someone else had told the teacher I was coming but would be late... The teacher only looked at me in confusion... I could tell she was curious to as to why I was like this... I just shook my head and went to my desk starting on my exam..

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ....

I was lucky to complete the exam.. the only person that was on my mind was Kikaito, and I could barely focus on the exam...  I really didn't know what this emotion was... other than sadness and regret, I don't know the other one, that's been with me for a while now.. Especially when I am with Kikaito.. it really isn't on my data.... I just sighed... Next thing I knew I heard my Name being called and the Meeaw  twins and LILY staring at me rudely and meanly.

"HEY LEN!! DO US ALL A FAVOR AND DON'T FALL ASLEEP OR TAKE SO LONG!" LILY shouted at me.

"YEAH LEN! NO ONE LIKES IT WHEN YOU TAKE LONG LIKE THAT! IT PISSES EVERYONE OFF!" Meeaw twins said agreeing with LILY.

"FOR YOUR INFORMATION I WASN'T FALLING ASLEEP! AND I WASN'T TAKING LONG ON PURPOSE!" I yelled back  at them standing up pissted off. I could literally feel everyone staring at me. And once again, I found myself in the middle of another dumb ass situation.

"BULLSHIT LEN! WE ALL KNOW THAT'S A DUMB ASS LIE!!" LILY shouted at me.

"AND WE ALL KNOW YOU'RE A SLUT AND A BITCH AND A LIEING WHORE! YOU'RE POINT!?" I yelled back at LILY and watched as her face grew redder.

"How dare you call LILY that?! I mean look at yourself before you judge others!" The Meeaws said back hatefully.

"WELL I'M SORRY I'M NOT PERFECT LIKE YOU THREE!" I shouted at them being sarcastic...

They shut up not having anything else to say. They just turned their backs to me. I glared at them. I couldn't believe they had the nerve to say that to me. I sighed... I didn't notice the teacher was gone, till she came back in... By then everyone had there attention back to the person next, or near them... Rin just looked at me a bit confused though..... She didn't say anything but stared at me a bit sadly..