Final chapter

( 3 years later )

" you look beautiful " Maggie said" thanks  " I say, I walk over to the mirror and smile.
" let's go " I say confidently, I walk down the stairs of the beautiful log cabin. I saw everyone lined up . Jack and jack patted me on the back " you ready cherry ? " Johnson asked " yep let's do this ". The doors opened , Hayes and Paige walked out, then Maggie and Nash, then Alexis and Shawn, bailey and cam, finally hunter nashly and nash jr walked out. I walked out, I saw the beautiful pond nothing has changed after all these years. Everyone is standing and I walk up to Matt holding his hand, " you look gorgeous " he said kissing my cheek " thanks " I said looking away. The man in fronton us started talking but I didn't listen. I thought of all the memories here the bonfire, when I got a kiss from Nash and Maggie witch made me smile, and me and Matt holding hands by the fire. Jack and jack bought the cabin and built a large metal gate. The entrance had a sign that read j & j Wisconsin. I had my emerald ring on my finger. I realized it was my turn and turned to Matt. The man in front  of us said the words and I said " I do".....................

(THANKS FOR READING MY BOOOOK
IF YOU DIDNT REALISE THAT THIS WAS THERE WEDDING IT WAS. I DIDNT WANT TO SAY IT WAS U WANTED U GUYS TO FIGURE OUT PLEASE COMMENT WHAT YOU THOUGHT ! )